Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

11 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I got my first Moderna today.

I’m in what the state calls 1b category. Caregiver, underlying medical conditions. 

From about three hours ago, the injection site feels like it’s got a Charlie Horse in the muscle.

And you? 

That’s great news. When are you getting the second one, in 2-3 months I assume?

:56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

No idea when I'm getting mine, probably gonna take months..Late summer perhaps? :idk:

22 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The whole set is 90 hours long.  

I listen to audiobooks to fill up dead time (chores, walking, etc.)

Yeah, makes sense. I used to listen to history podcasts when I took the metro (that was when civilization still existed... before the quarantine Stone Age :laugh:). They were short podcasts (15 minutes). I dunno if I could do it with an audiobook, I'm too used to read in a chair (or in a train/plane for long journeys) while listening to music.

38 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Finally going to replace my aging ipad.

Not really sure which one I'll end up getting tho. Currently torn between the new ipad air and Samsung Tab s7. Part of me says its about time  to give Android a shot. :ninja:

Yes! You can give Android a shot! :bounce: It's more flexible, more freedom in the apps and more performance.

(Bonus: you don't give money to Tim Cook :yes:)

22 hours ago, Limerlight said:

I had some food poisoning on Sunday into Monday, was forced by the government to stay home until today cause MIGHT BE COVID, so now I'll lose bonus money from work as my goal was to take no sick days and that affects my bonus

Well, that sucks! Get better.

Quarantine is shite.... They just decided another one here in Paris. As usual, our "leaders" will go to their cosy mansions while us the servants (ahem, I mean nice little taxpayers) stay in this shithole (and many lose their jobs or get bankrupt). They failed on getting enough vaccines (cause their logistics sucks), failed on creating a co-op between private/public hospitals, failed on the critical care beds.... so they lock us :rolleyes:

Apart from that, everything's great :laugh:

19 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Well, we're back in quarantine since last week. And now we're having our worse numbers since June :banghead: 

On the bright side: vaccination is advancing at a great rate. 

I read an article about that. They say you're among the most efficient countries in the world. And probably the fastest in the last few days. I've seen many articles about it, here's one (to practice your French ;))

https://www.lepoint.fr/monde/au-chili-la-rapide-campagne-de-vaccination-contre-le-covid-19--03-03-2021-2416282_24.php

Congrats :heythere:

23 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

I read an article about that. They say you're among the most efficient countries in the world. And probably the fastest in the last few days. I've seen many articles about it, here's one (to practice your French ;))

https://www.lepoint.fr/monde/au-chili-la-rapide-campagne-de-vaccination-contre-le-covid-19--03-03-2021-2416282_24.php

Congrats :heythere:

Yes, we're currently among the most efficient and fastest countries in the world with our vaccination process. Which is great. We're at just over 5 million people who have received at least their first dose.

25 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

And thanks!! :chicken::chicken::chicken: