Jump to content
Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

I mean the incredible amount of words that sound exactly the same as others :chicken::chicken::chicken: 

(That for an untrained ear like mine at least).

I was trying to think of some, but I guess there's mère/mer/maire or maux/mots or compte/conte/comte. But I didn't realize that we had this much :idk:

 

5 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Fun video :rofl: :rofl: 

And without actually knowing Portuguese I could understand pretty much all of it.

 

She's beautiful and she's a sweet person! Most of the Brazilian models I like are kind and generous! That makes them even more beautiful :angel:

 

Cintia Dicker is great as well! There are so many others like Ana Rotili, Renata Calheiros, the Bueno sisters, Isabella Martini, Lainara Araujo...

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

I was trying to think of some, but I guess there's mère/mer/maire or maux/mots or compte/conte/comte. But I didn't realize that we had this much :idk:

 

Part of it might also be my still untrained ear, still not getting very well small pronunciation subtleties :chicken: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Enrico_sw  I started listening to Witcher The Last Wish (audiobook) while walking.   It reminds me of the side contracts in the game.  I believe that the purpose of book 1 is largely to establish Geralt as a personality and show what being a witcher is all about.  It's well written and interesting although I haven't been mind-blown yet.    are you interested in the audiobooks (All free on youtube)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

@Enrico_sw  I started listening to Witcher The Last Wish (audiobook) while walking.   It reminds me of the side contracts in the game.  I believe that the purpose of book 1 is largely to establish Geralt as a personality and show what being a witcher is all about.  It's well written and interesting although I haven't been mind-blown yet.    are you interested in the audiobooks (All free on youtube)?

 

I have actually bought the book this winter when it was on sales... but I have just read the first page. :rofl: I've read other books instead, but I'll definitely start to read the witcher one day.

 

I'm not a huge fan of audiobooks. I tend to read with music (I actually tend to do everything with music  :angel:), so it's not practical for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

 

I have actually bought the book this winter when it was on sales... but I have just read the first page. :rofl: I've read other books instead, but I'll definitely start to read the witcher one day.

 

I'm not a huge fan of audiobooks. I tend to read with music (I actually tend to do everything with music  :angel:), so it's not practical for me.

 

The whole set is 90 hours long.  

 

I listen to audiobooks to fill up dead time (chores, walking, etc.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Quarantine :yucky::yucky::yucky:

I had some food poisoning on Sunday into Monday, was forced by the government to stay home until today cause MIGHT BE COVID, so now I'll lose bonus money from work as my goal was to take no sick days and that affects my bonus

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Matt! said:

@CandleVixen did you get vaccinated yet? 


 

I got my first Moderna today.

I’m in what the state calls 1b category. Caregiver, underlying medical conditions. 
 

From about three hours ago, the injection site feels like it’s got a Charlie Horse in the muscle.

 

And you? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...