Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

@SuperG.Girl That's great news for both Greece and France. Not only because it helps Greece against the threat from Ankara, but also because it reduces your dependency to Murican gear.

Biden's admin is already trying to reinforce NATO (and subsequently its grip on European countries), but that might not be as easy as it was before. European leaders are (a little) less naive than they used to be. Sure, some of them still see Biden as their guru that will bring light to the world, but the sway is not what it used to be.

34 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Biden's admin is already trying to reinforce NATO (and subsequently its grip on European countries), but that might not be as easy as it was before. European leaders are (a little) less naive than they used to be. Sure, some of them still see Biden as their guru that will bring light to the world, but the sway is not what it used to be.

NATO blows and is a joke.

16 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I'm still playing as a warrior of sunlight (aka the cavalry) atm. The only drawback is I have to wait for players to call me and there tends to be plenty of people with the nameless king, which is fine (it's a nice boss), but now I've seen him too often, I know him by heart, it's less fun...

I've been waiting a long time for people to call me with Soul of Cinder, but it only happened once. This boss is not that hard anyway, even if he's the final one.

Maybe I'll start palying Cyberpunk again.

Nameless King is a cool boss.  It took me a long time to recognize that the DS3 cover art/trailer character is actually the Soul of Cinder

zA0pyOR4JXOtGGIY7Jp2FJZP.png?w=440new_project_2__7.jpg

The ones in Bloodborne are quite grandiose, ditto for the ones in the DS3 expansions.  What's your favorite boss in Dark Souls 3 base game?

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Nameless King is a cool boss.  It took me a long time to recognize that the DS3 cover art/trailer character is actually the Soul of Cinder

The ones in Bloodborne are quite grandiose, ditto for the ones in the DS3 expansions.  What's your favorite boss in Dark Souls 3 base game?

I have beaten Nameless King about 20+ times now. I'm confident I can finish him any time now, except when the Host that calls me behaves like a hothead and get himself killed... (cause then, the mission fails)

Soul of Cinder's helmet is very recognizable and he does embody the "dark soul" spirit perfectly. I have his greatsword, but it's not that good, so I don't use it much.

I like Abyss Watchers, his armor is cool (and I wear it often) and his lore is nice. He's quite an easy boss though.

Champion Gundyr is a hard boss (harder than Soul of Cinder), mostly because he doesn't let you time to heal. The Dancer can be tough too.

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I like Abyss Watchers, his armor is cool (and I wear it often) and his lore is nice. He's quite an easy boss though.

Champion Gundyr is a hard boss (harder than Soul of Cinder), mostly because he doesn't let you time to heal. The Dancer can be tough too.

The last Abyss Watcher- the Crestfallen warrior in the central area is an optional boss.  You can actually fight him after a side mission.  

The Dancer is really tricky to me.  A very cool boss, reminds me of a belly dancer.

The two versions of Champion Gundyr are great.  Just such a cool design.

As far as Dark Souls 3 go, including expansions-  My favorite boss is the one in Ashes of Ariendel  and two of them in the Ringed City.  My favorite base game boss is Soul of Cinder.  Abyss Watchers, Nameless King, Dancer are good too.

The feel and style of the game reminds me so much of Dante's Divine comedy.  just marvelous.  do you like the music?  

Bloodborne 2 has been longed for ever since the original came out.  Last I heard, Miyazaki said that it's up to Sony to decide.  Currently they are working on Eden Ring, a Viking mythology themed Souls like game.  It would be awesome if they were given the go-ahead for BB2 after Eden.  Or it could be another concept again.

Also interesting to hear is that Miyazaki considers Bloodborne his favorite game.

13 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The last Abyss Watcher- the Crestfallen warrior in the central area is an optional boss.  You can actually fight him after a side mission. 

Hawkwood (the guy that you meet at firelink shrine)? Yes, I've fought him, but he's pretty easy (I've beaten him on my first try). And you meet him at a latter part of the game (so your stats are usually high).

The Dancer is really tricky to me.  A very cool boss, reminds me of a belly dancer.

Her rhythm is odd, that's why. You gotta get in sync with her rhythm, which is not easy at first. She's graceful and lethal too. The pillars can help you when you need to retreat and heal (though, enemy weapons can sometimes go through the walls in DS3...)

The feel and style of the game reminds me so much of Dante's Divine comedy.  just marvelous.  do you like the music?  

The music can be nice, but it's quite dark. It's mostly during boss fights, but the rest of the time, there's no music, you just have the sound of silence (wind, air, etc.). It's part of the ambience, but I usually prefer when there's more music.