Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Congrats to Tampa Bay! 

I say this guy gets the mmvp, the mini most valuable player!  The man who tackled the “streaker”.

https://www.fox4news.com/sports/super-bowl-streaker-arrested-after-being-tackled-by-former-high-school-quarterback?fbclid=IwAR0cpr6jmE_dLfqzSMwG127h_bWirQW-PR1mqfjOqbsKmAgZGhai64VgNtM

On 2/7/2021 at 9:45 AM, Enrico_sw said:

Hawkwood (the guy that you meet at firelink shrine)? Yes, I've fought him, but he's pretty easy (I've beaten him on my first try). And you meet him at a latter part of the game (so your stats are usually high).

Her rhythm is odd, that's why. You gotta get in sync with her rhythm, which is not easy at first. She's graceful and lethal too. The pillars can help you when you need to retreat and heal (though, enemy weapons can sometimes go through the walls in DS3...)

The music can be nice, but it's quite dark. It's mostly during boss fights, but the rest of the time, there's no music, you just have the sound of silence (wind, air, etc.). It's part of the ambience, but I usually prefer when there's more music.

Yes, Hawkwood.  In the original Dark Souls a similar character is called "crestfallen warrior".  

Of interest is how the Dancer was the boss included in the original demo for the game.  

The boss music is great.  I like the music in the firelink shrine.

15 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Yes, Hawkwood.  In the original Dark Souls a similar character is called "crestfallen warrior".  

Of interest is how the Dancer was the boss included in the original demo for the game.  

The boss music is great.  I like the music in the firelink shrine.

I think I'll buy the DLCs. I want to play Cyberpunk (and honestly it's a good game), but there's still too many bugs, it's annoying.

After a heinous campaign made by little twitter bullies, Disney (a disgusting company) has fired Gina Carano without warning, without compassion, without feelings.

Disney has no soul, Disney is hatred, Disney is shite.

:yucky::yucky::yucky:

Cance(r)l culture has won once again.:banghead:

17 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The patches are coming out too slow?  

Patch 1.1 (actually it's 1.12 now) didn't fix everything. Patch 1.2 is supposed to come soon.

There are still some graphic bugs, like the way it manages the depth of field, particularly with cars: they are supposed to be with less detail when they're far, but have more details when they get closer. The problem is that they stay blurry until they are very close to you cause the engine is not doing its job properly.

The gameplay bugs are the most annoying, like when you're trying to inflitrate and the game messes with the control and gets you out of your cover.