Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

13 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

So they are missing the point entirely, go figure. This isn't Netflix admitting their wrong, this is them covering up their degeneracy. 

Ah, damage control à la Netflix. I hope they're getting **** over this. Makes you wonder what kinda creeps are running the company. Disgusting. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10050231

Rules for thee, but not for me.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/ct-chicago-police-lightfoot-home-protests-20200820-s563zjj4uzc2rcbprrruzalwaq-story.html

Time to pull these authoritarians out of their houses and ship them to Canada.................. really recall these politicians, but they'll get someone just as bad or worse.

8 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Today was my 35th birthday.  I had a small party.  But it was a bittersweet birthday, just like almost all my birthdays.  Nothing to do with anyone else but rather the concept of a birthday itself, memento mori

Happy Birthday Culty! :flower::flower:

girl and birthday cake

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Half a game to go. This isn't over!

Anyway, this doesn't bother me as much as the damn Rockets winning their game earlier :banghead: 

Yes it is! 1-1:p

Harden is having an MVP-caliber season and they can win without Westbrook. 

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

This is getting ugly :banghead: 

LAL game plan in a nutshell: double team Lillard, others can't score = W. :bounce:

5 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

I so don't like Harden. To say it nicely... :ninja: 

Many don't like his antics, but he's a phenomenal player. 

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Today was my 35th birthday.  I had a small party.  But it was a bittersweet birthday, just like almost all my birthdays.  Nothing to do with anyone else but rather the concept of a birthday itself, memento mori

I hope you had a good day, Cult. Happy Birthday. 🎂 

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Happy Birthday @Cult Icon:fun:

You should feel better about it. 

I haven't seen the movie but based on what I read, it doesn't seem so different from say Catherine Hardwick's "Thirteen", so is the problem here that it's a French director's film and not an American's? Obviously the way Netflix marketed it was fucked up, but they now seem to be blaming the director for a mistake made by Netflix?

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

So they are missing the point entirely, go figure. This isn't Netflix admitting their wrong, this is them covering up their degeneracy. 

image.png

Creative Freedom to Sexualize Kids...... Epstein has never been more pleased.

Unbelievable! Dressing up their depravity with asinine PC speak! :ermm: