Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

20 hours ago, Matt! said:

'Hundreds dead' because of Covid-19 misinformation

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-53755067

:girlbanghead::girlbanghead::girlbanghead:

That's terrible... but somehow it looks like a good old Darwinian selection (I know, it's mean to say that... :rolleyes:). How can these people believe that drinking bleach can help them? The level of gullibility!:banghead:

Anyway, I'm fairly convinced that these people are like 0.xx% of the population. Unfortunately, these articles lay the foundations for these types of reactions:

Bill Gates advocates for stopping end-to-end encryption (to tackle “misinformation”)

The billionnaire isn't happy private messages can't be policed.

https://reclaimthenet.org/bill-gates-end-to-end-encryption/

As usual, 99+% of the population gets punished because of the behavior of <1%.:banghead:  And as usual, the oligopolies always use "good intention" to reduce our liberties.

On 8/12/2020 at 7:00 PM, CandleVixen said:

Not too mention the fact that Biden (or Kanye?) will spend at least the first year in office will be  undoing shit that Trumpy did that was decent, like taking off the compulsory monetary penalty to the AMA. (At least this is what I think the far far far left would do. I’ll accept that I may be wrong.)

They wanna go back to the Obomber years and still be in denial how shitty his administration was and the two previous ones were too.

Great. Mandatory masks when you're outdoors in Paris now, including when you do your sports. Indoors, I understand, but outside that's useless most of the time. They say it's for our own good, but that's not backed by any science.

Outdoors, the maks are useful when people are in close contact (like protests............. :rolleyes:), but not when you run or ride a bike and not when there's a lot of space and nobody in the streets.

11 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

:banghead:

What??? Evicting people on the basis of their skin color has a name. When will this madness and division end? Where are the politicians that used to argue for unity (instead of division)?

15 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

:banghead:

What??? Evicting people on the basis of their skin color has a name. When will this madness and division end? Where are the politicians that used to argue for unity (instead of division)?

The local politicians adhere to the religion cause they want to be reelected rather than doing the right thing and what needs to be done.