Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 1/20/2019 at 4:29 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

So a hedge fund manager then? 😛

Her husband's IG show that he's an actor and probably from a rich family (he likes to fly airplanes- probably not on an actor's salary).

On second glance the wedding itself was probably not that special and designed to have some super photogenic moments (using a rented villa at Lake Como) 

Natalie Pack is gorgeous and has a 11 out 10 body!!!

Everyone who is old enough to remember high school knows what that smirk is about.

Is it enough of an offense to ruin this kids life? Obviously not. But please don't give me the kind of bullshit like I read in his letter.

He was not "having a silent prayer". Give me a fucking break. It's borderline insulting to expect people to believe such utter trite.

What this was is a kid who didn't want to back down from an old dude with a drum and showed his contempt for the man in his facial expressions.

The need by some to ruin his entire life for this is obviously silly but at the same time I have no patience for bullshit explanations that turn it into something that it clearly was not.

On 1/23/2019 at 10:37 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

Everyone who is old enough to remember high school knows what that smirk is about.

Is it enough of an offense to ruin this kids life? Obviously not. But please don't give me the kind of bullshit like I read in his letter.

He was not "having a silent prayer". Give me a fucking break. It's borderline insulting to expect people to believe such utter trite.

What this was is a kid who didn't want to back down from an old dude with a drum and showed his contempt for the man in his facial expressions.

The need by some to ruin his entire life for this is obviously silly but at the same time I have no patience for bullshit explanations that turn it into something that it clearly was not.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this subject. 

I want to say that at least it was semi peaceful and no tear gas or bullets showed up.

I seem to have a very sensitive insulin response..

when I have a 1,000 calorie meal with a lot of carbs, I get drowsy enough to want a short nap.

when I have a 1500-2000 calorie meal with a lot carbs, I get drowsy enough to want a 30-45 minute nap