Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 3/16/2018 at 1:59 AM, Cult Icon said:

Politically incorrect comment: Hawking owes some of his impact to his disability..He fulfills the "All Brains no body" meme of Sci-fi and Bond movies. eg. The boss at the end of the game is a giant brain, hooked onto a supercomputer...

another politically incorrect comment .............  fuck off @Cult Icon Zr0WmeJy_o.gifZr0WmeJy_o.gif

Does anyone know the name of a current kid’s cartoon TV series where the characters are very colourful and pretty witches (but look more like fairies), perform spells, ride on broomsticks, the boy characters have a “trendy” look, there are trolls etc.?

On 3/19/2018 at 8:46 PM, Stromboli1 said:

^This is a really good barbecue sauce too.:chicken:

Making your own barbecue sauce is easy, but I'm lazy with that. There are so many different variations you can make that you can be scientific and shit. :chicken::chicken::chicken:

26e1f7b1cecbd4c9a0121be9da47f8df.jpeg

I'll keep a look out for that one!

i current have this lol

14779733?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Also , what do you guys think of this chain restaurant?  I see it all the time when I'm traveling but I've never been inside:

Header.JPG

It is a decent enough chain steakhouse. The prices are ok here too. It can get really noisey depending on the time of day/evening.

On 3/23/2018 at 10:59 PM, CandleVixen said:

It is a decent enough chain steakhouse. The prices are ok here too. It can get really noisey depending on the time of day/evening.

So it's just like a normal chain steakhouse? buahh!  I like the building though. 

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

:oh_no: - thank you for saying it.

The baby boomers spent the money of their elders, spent the money of their children, wanted to erase the notion of legacy (apart when it comes to theirs), were even more ideological than the previous generation, abandonned the concept of education, berated the authority in education, but instigated ideological authority in speech... Same story everywhere in western countries.

Of course, there are a lot of great people from this generation and the above might be a little overstated... (but not so much :ermm:)