Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 4/5/2017 at 11:23 PM, gotportugal said:

Ofc American ex-president, who is only relevant to dems on Twitter goes out to suppor Maccron. Sigh

It sort of makes sense, because I believe Obama is liked by 90% of Frenchmen, which is a lot better than the score for any of their own politicians.

MOst people cannot even stand wathcing someone die. These guys tho! i gotta hand it to these depraved assholes :o

Young men drive over Egyptian student then mock her as she lies dying, witnesses say

In a case of shocking heartlessness, two men in eastern Germany are accused of racially abusing a young Egyptian woman moments after their friend drove over her. Three days later, the woman died of her injuries.

Shortly after midnight on April 15th, Shaden M. was waiting at a tram stop in Cottbus, Brandenburg. The 22-year-old was on an exchange programme at the Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU) from her Egyptian university and was enjoying a night out with friends.

But then she stepped out into the street, not noticing a car which was driving well over the 30 kilometre per hour speed limit. She was struck to the ground by the vehicle and died three days later in hospital, Tagesspiegel reports.

At first local police opened an enquiry into negligent killing by the 20-year-old driver.

But this week a crime which seemed to have been caused by youthful recklessness took on a much darker character.

A witness to the incident told local newspaper the Lausitzer Rundschau how the young men in the car responded as Shaden M. lay bloodied on the street. 

While the driver remained calm, the two passengers approached the group that had formed around the young student "and laughed and made jokes," the 19-year-old recounted. 

Among other things the young men reportedly said, “fuck off back to your own country, then you won’t get run over, fucking asylum seeker.”

Another remarked: “I know you don’t have streets where you come from, but in Germany you need to look where you are going.”

Police interviews with other witnesses confirmed the 19-year-old's version of events.

Brandenburg police have now opened an enquiry into hate speech against the young men.

But Brandenburg's police commissioner has also ordered an internal enquiry to find out why the political element to the crime only came out over a week after it occurred, and then through a newspaper report. 

The enquiry will look into why the officers at the scene failed to look into whether there was a political motive behind the crime, something which is obligatory at all crime scenes in Brandenburg, a state with a strong far-right scene.

The case has met with outrage, with Brandenburg’s Minister for Science Martina Münch describing it as “a disgrace.”

11 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Xenia, really? Homelessness is a matter of being lazy? Homelessness is a lifestyle choice? Are you kidding me? Read her comments. Astounding.

I could have overlooked the picture. It's inappropriate and shows a distinct lack of class and compassion.
But her comments are beyond reprehensible.  Honestly. It just goes to show you that no matter how much money you end up with. Through work or marriage. Some people are just _________ .

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Maybe she doesn't understand the difference between Homeless Chic (or as Urban Outfitters calls it "Upscale Homeless") and being actually homeless :idk::/ 

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I could have overlooked the picture. It's inappropriate and shows a distinct lack of class and compassion.
But her comments are beyond reprehensible.

The comments. Just wow. Her calling all homeless people lazy and they need to work hard like she did and that they should get off their ass. Sorry Xenia, sometime life just kicks people in the butt and it isn't because they are lazy. She's telling people who are calling her out to fuck off, I can't believe it. :o 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Maybe she doesn't understand the difference between Homeless Chic (or as Urban Outfitters calls it "Upscale Homeless") and being actually homeless :idk::/ 

She's really that stupid then O.o .... Am I allowed to laugh at her stupidity, cause I am :rofl: 

So people try and stand up to her and she says shit like this?

xeniadeli@enbxxo move your ass from my page girl
xeniadeli@isabelzumaetag u know the exit I guess

xeniadeli@maiushkaa they still have a place SHELTER

xeniadeli@tatiana_amorris America is a country with huge opportunities!ofcourse it's easier to seat at the beach doing nothing!but get up and work your ass off!talking about lazy people who are becoming like this guy

Xenia... I didn't use the word I wanted to, but you are trash and a disgrace.

8 minutes ago, katchitup said:

They need to work hard like she did and that they should get off their ass. Sorry Xenia, sometime life just kicks people in the butt and it isn't because they are lazy. She's telling people who are calling her out to fuck off, I can't believe it. :o 

Not saying that modelling can't be difficult, and the girls do have to work but she was born with looks that made it possible. Very few people would be given the same opportunities and chances she was. Not to mention...she married into money. Wasn't aware that was considered putting in a hard day's work. Also completely disregards those with PTSD, and other mental illnesses who struggle to get help in society, and teens that are kicked out by unaccepting families etc. 

And now she's telling people to go fuck themselves and comparing washing toilets level of poor to being homeless. THAT HOMELESS LIFESTYLE YO!

xeniadeli@enbxxo go and fuck yourself!i was the same poor!washing toilets in the restaurant!i know what to be down there!so this guy is happy with his life!being a homeless it's a Lifestyle!and pls don't be jealous about me!just work your ass hard and succeed in something

xeniadeli@enbxxo what is disgusting?in America being a homeless it's a life style!this country gives an opportunity to work for everyone!so be disgust about yourself!and live my page if u don't like something

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Not saying that modelling can't be difficult, and the girls do have to work but she was born with looks that made it possible. Very few people would be given the same opportunities and chances she was. Not to mention...she married into money. Wasn't aware that was considered putting in a hard day's work. Also completely disregards those with PTSD, and other mental illnesses who struggle to get help in society, and teens that are kicked out by unaccepting families etc. 

Yup. And there sure are people out there who work hard but resources aren't available to them like they have been available to others. It's easy to say "Well just go to work" well people don't even have resources to get to work, hell, they are just trying to keep alive and get enough food to live on a day-to-day basis. I am seriously in awe of Xenia talking like this I really am. 

@Prettyphile I'm with you. What trash. 

9 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

She's really that stupid then O.o .... Am I allowed to laugh at her stupidity, cause I am :rofl: 

Feel free :D

She might have lived a very privileged and lucky life so far so her sense of reality might not be accurate or well-rounded. Some people do view homelessness and being poor as choice. They also assume it is a sign of laziness---"Why don't you get a job!? It's not that hard!" I have noticed it is usually young yuppies and rich kids that are most vocal about judging the homeless & poor :/ 

14 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Also completely disregards those with PTSD, and other mental illnesses who struggle to get help in society, and teens that are kicked out by unaccepting families etc. 

The irony is those who need help the most are oftentimes the ones who have the least access to the resources, like those who are poor & homeless :sad: 

Just now, Prettyphile said:

But she was poor cause she cleaned toilets :rofl: She KNOWS the struggle and this guy is just a lazy fuck into a certain lifestyle choice.

I didn't read all the comments on her IG :p The fact she got to clean toilet is considered to be lucky by some. There are people out there who wish they could clean toilets but can't b/c no one would hire them even if the job is shitty (no pun intended) :/ 

The comments defending her are insane. 

linaposada13 and by the way homeless are homeless because they want to , because they DON'T want to improve their selves !!! So stop defending mediocrity they choose to live in that condition, nobody can't help them if they don't want to!!!

_vandervyverTo everyone throwing hate: your lives are so boring attacking someone who won't be affected.@xeniadeli you don't defend yourself my girl, haters try to bring you down because they're below you. They know you're better than them so they jump on what they think is your first mistake without knowing anything except to hurt you and disrespect you. I support you always ?