Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

10 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@Prettyphile @Enrico_sw @CandleVixen

Saw this on the Twitter machine...............

image.png

So rather than dealing with the literal SHIT all over the sidewalks or the zombie hordes of homeless in the streets they paint a mural using chemicals which HARM THE ENVIRONMENT for Vigo who is all about "saving the environment"

KEKW

" Imagine that your apartment is right in front of this marvelous work of beaux-art. Everyday you open your bedroom window and BAAAAM there’s Grata looking at you. Judging you. She knows what you did, yeah she does. And you’ll just stare at her for hours."

Also the Vigo/Geta mural looks like Putin in a wig

Found more lunacy for ya. Fucking Blind Spots

On 11/9/2019 at 1:45 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

Video games are fucked too nowadays. The big studios have squeezed most of the creativity out of them and have destroyed some of its best studios or otherwise changed them beyond recognition (Visceral, BioWare, ...).

They want you to buy the 17th iteration of CoD, not an original game that might fail.

CoD 1, 2, 3 were good, but since then CoD is not a video game anymore :laugh:

Sure, there has been a couple of plagues in the video industry, but there are still creative people there. CD Projekt makes very original games, and, so far, they've be immune to the plague. There are a couple of other studios like that.

"Death stranding" (that has just been released) is very original. Some people will hate it, but its content is undeniably full of very creative concepts.

The movie industry is a freaking oligopoly and it's very susceptible to the mainstream media whims. In the video game industry, the media has less influence and the audience a little more (and people want creative things).

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Look, it doesn't matter much since it was long ago decided that nothing will be done to fight global warming (since the people who matter have had reliable data for over four decades), but I truly cannot relate to anyone who shits on Greta.

Like global cooling?

People aren't shitting on Greta, just the assholes (her handlers) that are using a kid for political agenda. Using kids in politics has been a useful tactic in propaganda.

Don't worry her handlers will throw her to the curb when she's not useful anymore.

On 11/8/2019 at 4:08 PM, Stromboli1 said:

I’m not surprised in the least! Disney fucked us, no lube, no reach around, etc.

When the sale was announced, lot of my younger friends (those who are/were at least 8 years our junior), said “it’s going to be amazing! It’s the best thing that Mr. Lucas could do!”

Hubs and I just shook our heads and merely said “give it time. The mouse house tends to fuck everything that they acquire, pervert it and or run it into the ground.” For the record, they were really into the MMU at the time. 

The old proverb of “sitting on the river side long enough and you’ll see your enemies float by” feel is strong. 

Besides, the mouse house is putting their everything into their streaming service that launches soon.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:40 PM, CandleVixen said:

I’m not surprised in the least! Disney fucked us, no lube, no reach around, etc.

When the sale was announced, lot of my younger friends (those who are/were at least 8 years our junior), said “it’s going to be amazing! It’s the best thing that Mr. Lucas could do!”

Hubs and I just shook our heads and merely said “give it time. The mouse house tends to fuck everything that they acquire, pervert it and or run it into the ground.” For the record, they were really into the MMU at the time. 

The old proverb of “sitting on the river side long enough and you’ll see your enemies float by” feel is strong. 

Besides, the mouse house is putting their everything into their streaming service that launches soon.

YEP!

I love Star Wars and all the other movies & shows Disney now owns like a lot of people and hate Disney, but Disney owns Star Wars and all those other things now. So what do you do?

At least the first episode of the Mandalorian was good.

7 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Conan O Brien should have stayed a top talk show host, the other guys suck

Yep, you have to be a vanilla cookie cutter to host talk shows nowadays (probably the last 20-25 years).

Basically they get neutered as a comedian.

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Yep, you have to be a vanilla cookie cutter to host talk shows nowadays (probably the last 20-25 years).

Basically they get neutered as a comedian.

Conan O Brien made a cameo in "Death Stranding" and joked that nobody has been listening to him for 12 years 

I don't like Jimmy Fallon or jimmy kimmel. 

1 minute ago, Cult Icon said:

Conan O Brien made a cameo in "Death Stranding" and joked that nobody has been listening to him for 12 years 

I don't like Jimmy Fallon or jimmy kimmel. 

On his die hard fans watch TBS. :rofl:

I don't like Fallon, but think Kimmel is good, very boring as a late night show host though.