Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

15 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Do you often wear Hawaiian shirts? I'm not really fond of them (do they really wear them every day in Hawaii?). I've never been to Hawaii, but it looks nice; a little island chain lost in a big Ocean. I'm wondering if it feels like being alone in the world.

They originate from Hawaii.  Yes, they are 50% of my casual wear :D   I enjoy wearing them much more than the drab colors and patterns that most people wear.  The other half of my shirts are also collared and have bright patterns.

Red-Hawaiian-Shirt-2.jpgHSS103-Hibiscus-Mania.jpg

what do you wear?

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

They originate from Hawaii.  Yes, they are 50% of my casual wear :D   I enjoy wearing them much more than the drab colors and patterns that most people wear.  The other half of my shirts are also collared and have bright patterns.

what do you wear?

For summer casual wear, I mainly wear T shirts or polo shirts. I like polo shirts with original collar or original fabric like these:

0951221710_1_1_16.jpg?t=15257870576290706152706_2_1_16.jpg?t=152406724968605b7d9a2d50a7a6b06eb7fe1cec4586c.jpg

I never wear short sleeve shirts, I wear long sleeves that I roll up.

As for casual trousers, I mainly wear what we call "pantacourt" (and you guys seem to call it "Three Quarter Pants")

best-mountain-pantacourt-140184832--4908

On 9/23/2018 at 12:28 PM, Enrico_sw said:

For summer casual wear, I mainly wear T shirts or polo shirts. I like polo shirts with original collar or original fabric like these:

I never wear short sleeve shirts, I wear long sleeves that I roll up.

As for casual trousers, I mainly wear what we call "pantacourt" (and you guys seem to call it "Three Quarter Pants")

best-mountain-pantacourt-140184832--4908

You would never catch me wearing those pants :D

they are mostly worn by women here.

I used to wear polos more often and now I have completely stopped.  I don't wear T-shirts anymore either.  I wear shorts that are above the knee

The weather turned over here over the past week and it's now truly autumn.

my new favorite AV:

tumblr_na7maeBOSZ1tumicto3_250.png

I've been interested in hats recently.  I bought 3 new hats  and want to buy more of other types and colors.

I bought a brown bowler hat ,a grey alpine hat, and a medium rimmed brown hat.

Sir_Roger_Moore_-_Bowler_hatted_City_Gen81tG48uooJL._UX522_.jpg

The Evil is rising!!! 

toptan-unisex-askeri-apka-breaking-bad-h