Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

18 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

I LOVE Summer :chicken: 

Summer is THE BEST :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

:blah:  

No... there is nothing great about the summer. It's HOT, humid, sweaty, and my power bill sky rockets, plus the sun is out way to long and by the time it's goes down it's still 90F meaning I have little desire to leave my house even in the evening. I can't wear 95% of my clothing, also hurricane season. Then I have to double down on sunscreen when I do go out which makes my pores unhappy. Summer is legit the worst.  😠

Give me a crisp fall morning, overcast skies, the leaves turning shades of yellow, orange, red, Halloween, pumpkin patches, short days and longer nights, black clothing, velvet, candles, a stillness in the air as people head inside to stay warm leaving the streets less packed. Pair that with a little Joy Division in the background and we have a winner.

15 hours ago, Sunshiine said:

@CandleVixen Yes thank you :happy: Actually it was an F3 apparently, so bigger than I thought ... A lof of houses are destroyed :O_O::no:

F3 is a big one.

I’ve seen all sizes, which is normal around here in North Texas which is part of Tornado Alley. 

I hope that the damage is fixable.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

No... there is nothing great about the summer. It's HOT, humid, sweaty, and my power bill sky rockets, plus the sun is out way to long and by the time it's goes down it's still 90F meaning I have little desire to leave my house even in the evening. I can't wear 95% of my clothing, also hurricane season. Then I have to double down on sunscreen when I do go out which makes my pores unhappy. Summer is legit the worst.  😠

Give me a crisp fall morning, overcast skies, the leaves turning shades of yellow, orange, red, Halloween, pumpkin patches, short days and longer nights, black clothing, velvet, candles, a stillness in the air as people head inside to stay warm leaving the streets less packed. Pair that with a little Joy Division in the background and we have a winner.

Summer: little rain, longer days and more sun and I can go cycling in peace up to the mountains without freezing :blah: 

Plus no need to wear jackets or similar stuff.

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

@Stormbringer

.... it gets bigger when I pull on it. The Hills have Eyes: Gay Edition

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Fall is the beginning of the end.  I'm still trying to resist and am still wearing Hawaiian shirts 

Do you often wear Hawaiian shirts? I'm not really fond of them (do they really wear them every day in Hawaii?). I've never been to Hawaii, but it looks nice; a little island chain lost in a big Ocean. I'm wondering if it feels like being alone in the world.