Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Adriana - 8

Rianna - 6

@ Me "nominating" the model who created the biggest split between voters: :ddr: I wish I'd still had that avatar I made of her in the shower so I could have posted it. :laugh:

I think I found it :ninja:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...80#entry1156808

:ninja: :ninja: :p

OMG, I can't believe you went and found it! :rofl: It's going at light-speed though. I hope it wasn't that fast when I actually used it. :|

If this was an over-all body AND face contest, she would be an 8-10. But without the amazing face she's nothing special to me at all. 6. She's above average only because she is tall ( but not too tall :p, Joe) so has longer legs etc than an average girl, and looks reasonably toned.

Adriana - 8

Rianna - 6

@ Me "nominating" the model who created the biggest split between voters: :ddr: I wish I'd still had that avatar I made of her in the shower so I could have posted it. :laugh:

I think I found it :ninja:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...80#entry1156808

:ninja: :ninja: :p

OMG, I can't believe you went and found it! :rofl: It's going at light-speed though. I hope it wasn't that fast when I actually used it. :|

Haha ;)

well, sometimes when I'm bored and can't sleep, I like to visit different threads on BZ and read first, old posts of them... so yeah, funny coincidence I happened to read old posts in TR's thread some time ago :p

^ Hey, plenty of people have said " Ew, she's too short. Her legs look stubby" etc. Well, I don't mind too short, but I definitely have a height threshold for women. Over 5"11 is too tall in my books ( again, remember I'm being superficial because this is a contest :))

^ Hey, plenty of people have said " Ew, she's too short. Her legs look stubby" etc. Well, I don't mind too short, but I definitely have a height threshold for women. Over 5"11 is too tall in my books ( again, remember I'm being superficial because this is a contest :))

Well, I guess a lady has to have her limits :ermm: :laugh: .

Pretty, I'm not technically attracted to her in the technical way, but....for some reason I want her bad. I mean reeeeaaalllll bad :ninja: . I mean sing a steamy duet for 7 minutes, knock some furniture over and pin the arms to the wall as the background music fades bad :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: .

Once again, catching up with you guys...

Alina V. - 8,5 (for the breasts)

Izabel - 9 (I didn´t like her from the start, however, since some time in VS, she started to look hella sexy. Eventhough her frame is very thin, she´s still toned and sexy and beautiful :) )

Karla R - 8,5 for sure!

Adriana K - 10

Rianne - 9 (As much as I love Marisa´s type of body, the other body type I love is THIS. Slim, tall, slightly toned and beautifully shaped...I really envy these types of body :heart: )