Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I'm not sure about the recent pictures, there's something off ... Either her hair is waaay to light or her eyebrows are waay to dark :pinch: she still looks beautiful & I'm happy SI had her at the Super Bowl, other than Anne V she's the only other girl i would like for the cover this year

I'm not sure about the recent pictures, there's something off ... Either her hair is waaay to light or her eyebrows are waay to dark :pinch: she still looks beautiful & I'm happy SI had her at the Super Bowl, other than Anne V she's the only other girl i would like for the cover this year

Yeah, they bleached her hair. Besides that, she looks great and like she's having fun! I can't wait for the issue. Thanks for the updates everyone!

Totally agree about the hair (too bleached & too yellow like she did it herself in her bathroom with bad product) but I adore her hair cut :heart: it's cute.

Oy vey on the hair, much too blonde to the point of "NEON BLONDE"...none the less what a gorgeous women. And holy WOW if she does get the cover, fingers crossed with u here Twinkle :chicken:

She makes a hot footballer :yes:

And si on that :brows:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't love the hair, i like a lot better how it looks in those pictures with Kellan Lutz color-wise, because i love the new haircut! Oh & that campaign with Kellan can't come out soon enough, such a sexy pair :heart: