Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

^^ not that i know but ima repost a reply someone used in another thread:

Not to sound rude but, why don't u Google that and not ask for it here plz :no:

Or at the least, search her whole thread.

and thanks for the video and pictures :drool: they could have done better with her hair in some of them, not that it's the main focus point :laugh:

and good for Kate getting to #2 (:

Gonna say it, after watching this ^ Beach Bunny has got to be doing something to their pictures to make her look a bit larger then she is. I mean she's obviously put on a little weight over the fall/winter but not to to the extent that some of the pictures make her look. Kate looks great :heart:

Gonna say it, after watching this ^ Beach Bunny has got to be doing something to their pictures to make her look a bit larger then she is. I mean she's obviously put on a little weight over the fall/winter but not to to the extent that some of the pictures make her look. Kate looks great :heart:

Do people really think she has gained weight?

Do people really think she has gained weight?

No actually she lost weight & toned her body since the last BB show.

they retouch her stomach too much on the pictures & as she has almost zero waist she looks thicker than she really is. :/