Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Kate Upton & Justin Verlander: New Year’s in St. Thomas at the Ritz Carlton

Kate Upton and Justin Verlander, the long-rumored couple, are apparently dating, because a report claims the pair was spotted at the Ritz Carlton in St. Thomas on New Year’s Eve.

The lovebirds were spotted enjoying the sun at the Ritz-Carlton on St. Thomas. Having been at the resort since before New Year’s Eve, Upton and Verlander have been seen going on walks around the grounds and by the pool. But one spy said they were keeping a low profile — “He keeps a conservative distance, but still you can tell they are dating.”

Upton will probably try to deny this the way she denied dating the Tigers’ pitcher back in July, after she was spotted drinking in his box at a game. They met filming a video game commercial last February. Hey Kate, what will be your excuse in February when you’re hanging out in Lakeland, Florida? Just checking out real estate?

I have a question for you guys. Do you think Kate's family has anything to do with her continued success in "HF" modeling? The Upton family is damn near royalty in the United States, and money gives you the option to achieve more and with greater ease then those who have to work hard for it.

For those of you who don't know who Kate's Great Grandfather and Uncle are the founders and owners of a little company called Whirlpool (networth 18 billion o.o), so between the politics and a fortune 500 company Kate's set for life.

I have a question for you guys. Do you think Kate's family has anything to do with her continued success in "HF" modeling? The Upton family is damn near royalty in the United States, and money gives you the option to achieve more and with greater ease then those who have to work hard for it.

For those of you who don't know who Kate's Great Grandfather and Uncle are the founders and owners of a little company called Whirlpool (networth 18 billion o.o), so between the politics and a fortune 500 company Kate's set for life.

Filthy rich!!

Her family might have given her a push from the start, but I think what we're seeing now is all Kate and her agency. Her family didn't have a hand in her fame, that was that work of her breasts and SI. And her agency can make any model a high fashion star. Plus she comes with a difference (not stick thin) . The industry needed a Kate seriously. And Cameron Russell is a rich kid too, but her career isn't all that. The only model's career I question is Cara. I still can't understand how she's booking work, then again, I probably do - family connection. There's absolutely nothing model-esque about her.

wow i didnt know Kate was rich before... but in my case i dont think that her family have done something... she is very popular for her super appealing to guys and the cover of SI put her in the map for her next step in HF showing a "curvy" model (a curvy model that do HF sells). plus she is very cool and her charisma is great that thing influence cause lots love her so. :)

Filthy rich!!

Her family might have given her a push from the start, but I think what we're seeing now is all Kate and her agency. Her family didn't have a hand in her fame, that was that work of her breasts and SI. And her agency can make any model a high fashion star. Plus she comes with a difference (not stick thin) . The industry needed a Kate seriously. And Cameron Russell is a rich kid too, but her career isn't all that. The only model's career I question is Cara. I still can't understand how she's booking work, then again, I probably do - family connection. There's absolutely nothing model-esque about her.

I think her family maybe helped her when she was starting with her career but i don't think all the money in the world can make you a good model & book jobs, Riley K never had a huge success as a model, Georgia May Jagger was hot for like two days & there are many other models who are rich/well connected but still didn't manage to make it as big as Kate

Of course it didn't hurt her career, that's probably why she got signed with IMG at first but right now i think Kate owns her success to herself & her good management