Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

What I want to know is why bother coming into this thread just to talk down about Kate. Note the title of the thread... yes it does say Kate Upton, yes this is about her... So why are you coming in here and basically saying that she's not a proper model.

Kate is sadly at this point the bigger name in the terms of main stream media and the random person walking down the street. Regardless, if you want to talk about Candice or whomever else then go there and be happy or some shit..

btw last I checked Jalouse, Vogue, CR Fashion and Muse were fashion magazines (All of which Kate has been on the cover of) , so you're point is irrelevant angelrnicoele.

You can be critical. Constructive criticism is great, but when you go into a models thread for the specific person of saying something negative and only that, then don't bother wasting your time or the other members. I'm not sure how that is hard to understand. If you go into any other thread of some of the bigger models and start saying negative stuff, it immediately gets reported to the moderators and cleaned up, or people start crying and whining.. so just don't do it.

Again, constructive criticism is great, but negative comments for the sake of negative comments aren't so great.. nor is sitting there making comparisons. There's no reason, no point and it leads to mindless bashing of numerous heads against the keyboard of everyone's collective computer.

Reread what I said. The prior statement generally means the one before.. ie the one above yours. Don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't bother reading the entire statement. Nor did I ever state you didn't like Kate, that was directed at the people above you. Stop being so bloody sensitive and taking everything so damn personally, jesus fucking christ.

Oh, and here are the posts the statement was originally meant for.. for those of us who don't like scrolling up, or going back a page.

I mean Kate is a much bigger name than Candice. They might headline the campaign together, but if it comes down to choose just one girl to do the headlining, I think they'll go for Kate

Can everyone just shut the fuck up about nonsense & appreciate the fact that Kate just scored her very first HF campaign, which was posted in the previous page & completely ignored by everyone? O.o

Okay, then how about put the name it was meant for like you did with me? Just a thought for less future confusion..

And I didn't take it personally, don't worry. :)

I'm over all this, thank you!

Anyway as I said earlier, I'm loving her new campaign, a lot. Thank you bigmax, hope to see more :flower:

Kate's super bowl commercial is out? i thought it was going to premiere during the super bowl ? :idk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oPNr0_6MnDo

I'm not complaining about getting to see it early. It's not a bad commercial at all. More Kate time would of been awesome, but even still it's good. I'd buy the car :)

New Orleans - Check

Kate - Check

Rolling Stones - Check

The Devil - Check

UNICORN - Check

Usher - Diaf

I like the commercial a lot, I could use more Kate but i still like the commercial a lot. It could be just because it has one of the greatest songs ever and that's already a win in my books :laugh: