Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I like the commercial a lot, I could use more Kate but i still like the commercial a lot. It could be just because it has one of the greatest songs ever and that's already a win in my books :laugh:

Agreed! However you've left out the best thing ever ... THE UNICORN! :rofl:

The whole commercial is good, but yeah the song + the unicorn + Kate ... The whole thing is a win, no matter how you look at it

However, can somebody explain me how the car-wash video relates to this commercial at all? :laugh:

Kate looked very sexy to me. And Willem Dafoe is the man. I wonder how long the Super Bowl ad will run? I read that a 30-second block is going for 4 million dollars. She might get edited down some.

That's why you don't make a deal with the devil. You get to meet Kate and then the next thing you know you're in a dance-off with Usher. :(

I'm sure it was a let down for many finding out Kate was only in it for 5 seconds, but when she looks that good, that's all she needs! Anybody that doesn't know of her will definitely be looking her up the next morning ;)

And I think Kate is one of the only ones now days that can pull off the platinum-blonde-hollywood-star look.. it just fits her voluminous everything!

My two favorite looks of her would be that, and all natural Kate.

Anyways, nice commercial :Angel: