Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I'm looking so hard at VS right about now.

This girl is gonna be a Supermodel whether ppl like it or not. Damn from SI to VI in a blink of an eye. The Laras and Frejas of the industry could never. This goes to show that you don't need to walk your ass off on every runway during fashion week to score a Vogue cover. I started giving up hope in the younger models ever becoming super. That was before Kate... Bow

Gorgeous cover, can't wait to see the ed :heart:

roflmao The amount of rage on tfs feeds me.

michelabella said it best

shes proving to be in a completely different league than previous si covergirls like bar and irina. just goes to show you looks alone will only take a girl

Nothing wrong with a model who is a direct throwback to the 80-90's Supermodels. Actually it's rather refreshing to see someone like Kate snag Vogue. Perhaps the industry isn't totally devoid of straight men just yet.

Agreed. She has got the SI Girl look, but shes one of the few that can have that look, yet still have much diversity in fashion :thumbsup:

This girl is gonna be a Supermodel whether ppl like it or not. Damn from SI to VI in a blink of an eye. The Laras and Frejas of the industry could never. This goes to show that you don't need to walk your ass off on every runway during fashion week to score a Vogue cover. I started giving up hope in the younger models ever becoming super. That was before Kate... Bow

I hope you're not referring to the VS that I think you are. A lot of MAJOR fashion companies have been steering away from Kate. She's even been tossed from Beach Bunny.

All of the predictions I made about Kate ended up coming true...

Kate spent so much time doing slutty videos and publishing raunchy twitpics that she's not wanted by any fashion companies and she isn't wanted for runway modeling. That Vogue cover looks good but let's remember that it's just Vogue.

The biggest thing Kate has going for her right now is that she stopped being trashy. She's been a lot more mature and some of her photoshoots have really helped make her look like a true woman. Now I hope some of the fashion companies will forgive her past childish behaviors so we can hopefully see her do some legitimate runway modeling.

I hope you're not referring to the VS that I think you are. A lot of MAJOR fashion companies have been steering away from Kate. She's even been tossed from Beach Bunny.

Kate spent so much time doing slutty videos and publishing raunchy twitpics that she's not wanted by any fashion companies and she isn't wanted for runway modeling. That Vogue cover looks good but let's remember that it's just Vogue.

The biggest thing Kate has going for her right now is that she stopped being trashy. She's been a lot more mature and some of her photoshoots have really helped make her look like a true woman. Now I hope some of the fashion companies will forgive her past childish behaviors so we can hopefully see her do some legitimate runway modeling.

Stop trying and log out

Some poeple at TFS are going to pee on themselves and die after seeing this!

If Helmut Newton was still alive he will be totally in love with her :heart:

She is Newtonesque. (going to write this on TFS :evil: )

So you are telling me some people at TFS are elitist? Noooooo! :D

Snob & anal too. I call them like that on VI thread because after all they are calling Kate a bitch but I think my comment was deleted???

Stop trying and log out

THIS!

Vogue US is so the next thing for Kate. I'm sure we'll see her there soon enough.