Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Umm, Kate, that ed is kinda, sorta, not the business. I mean, she's not even making an effort to strike a decent post. And don't get me started with the shot with her leg up.

I love Meisel but Meisel trying to be Newton = epic fail

feeling bad for her watching the video because she really seems to have no idea about how to pose or what to do.

But i like the edit.

I love the editorial, specially the picture where's she flipping her hair. It screams 90's supermodel so bad, i just love it & i think she looks great in the video too

The only picture i don't like is the one with her breast hanging, i just don't get it at all

• 2 weeks later...

Kate Upton: Object of desire

Kate Upton is starring in a Super Bowl commercial for Mercedes-Benz. The curvaceous blonde, who incidentally doesn’t have a driver’s license, appears in the 60-second ad that is said to be “a tongue-in-cheek depiction of how far a person might — or might not — go to get their heart’s desire.” Sources say Upton will not be driving in the spot in which she plays herself, an “object of desire.” The ad, which was filmed over the weekend, will also star Usher, we’re told.

http://www.nypost.com