Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

At last... all her 45 pics...

th_b1a59b67386765.gif

Wow, I think this one is my favourite. Does anybody know if this made it into the magazine so that there's any hope for a HQ scan?

this photo should off been the cover.

That booty is spectacular!

definitely agreed!

I truly didn't know who she was until these discussions about her in this thread, so I finally looked up her videos. I can understand the sentiments about her looks. Nice hips I guess, but other than that she really just kindof looks like just some random girl on the school vollyball team :ninja: .

HOWEVER, something about her appeals to me in some strange unexplainable way :/ . Maybe I guess because she's both tall and more regular size or fuller body she has the full presense of a tall woman :idk: Or should I say makes the very fact that she is tall stand out more...and there's something about that simple as it may be that I find somewhat appealing. And in her USC band video just had a goofy way about her that was interresting. I don't know :ermm: ....

I gotta admit I never got her appeal, and still don't really care for her, but this program I watched I was quite impressed with her in motion. She was really pretty on the screen. Alot more beautiful than she is in her pics :dontgetit: her eyes were really blue and pretty, and she seemed to have a really good personality. (this whole show only showed her and interviewed her btw (and some other classic SI models). Si people really seem to love her.

but yeah still not a fan :p

• 2 weeks later...

i finally saw the magazine today. i actually like the magazine, i don't if i should buy it is $6.99 that is a lot for a magazine. i already bought the last year one. and i already have the 2006 one too. if i bought it people are going to start thinking i am lesbian which i am not.

i finally saw the magazine today. i actually like the magazine, i don't if i should buy it is $6.99 that is a lot for a magazine. i already bought the last year one. and i already have the 2006 one too. if i bought it people are going to start thinking i am lesbian which i am not.

it cost me 10 dollars :|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...