Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

first of all ...

they NEED to get new photographers. it's just starting to get VERY tired looking. same shots over and over again.

also, they need to get some FASHION MODELS. nothing against these women, a lot of them are very beautiful ... but most have very very limited fashion experience. i'm not trying to be a high-fashion elitist snob or whatever -- BUT, having a broad variety of modeling experience would help them come up with some more creative poses than the same ones over and over again.

the whole thing feels redundant to me. not a single model in this issue has the presence or charisma or original beauty of some of the SI greats (Elle, Rebecca, Heidi, Tyra, Petra, etc etc).

when fashion models do swimsuit edits, the poses are more creative, more interesting. the vibe is different. look at the H&M campaign, with Daria, Lara, Julia, etc. it's just on a different level.

Re. general thoughts on the issue: the thing I was thinking about this morning was "I miss Petra." Also, Dominique and Genevieve are usually really hot in the SASI swimsuit issues and this is really disappointing (though whatever Dominique's doing to her lips was already apparent in the last SASI). Heck, just generally the SASI swimsuit issues look hotter, and this is just from looking at low-res pics because I don't live anywhere near South Africa. Maybe they should just hire those guys to do the next issue, since SASI is now officially the SI publication there.

(After seeing above post): I'm sorry, but how hard is it to get all the models to go to one beach (any beach) and take a group shot instead of this half-arsed Photoshopping?! <_<

Finally, miscellaneous random junk that should interest no one unless they have some sort of compulsion to collect all the pics....what are you all staring at me for? :blink:

Front images for the gallery pages. Sometimes these are higher-res or close-ups of the smaller published pics, though I didn't check for this year.

th_73777_anne-v_122_16lo.jpgth_73779_bar-refaeli_122_96lo.jpgbrooklyn-decker.jpgchristine-teigen.jpgcintia-dicker.jpgdamaris-lewis.jpgdaniella-sarahyba.jpgdominique-piek.jpgth_73813_esti-ginzburg_122_375lo.jpgth_73815_genevieve-morton_122_352lo.jpghilary-rhoda.jpgirina-shayk.jpgth_73830_jessica-gomes_122_2lo.jpgjessica-white.jpgjulie-henderson.jpgjulie-ordon.jpgsonia-dara.jpgzoe-duchesne.jpg

B&W model self-shots. May contain non-fashion-model content. ;) I also skipped the M&M pic. :whistle:

10_anne-v_offtheclock_01.jpg10_bar-refaeli_offtheclock_01.jpg10_brooklyn-decker_offtheclock_01.jpgth_73855_10_christine-teigen_offtheclock_01_122_827lo.jpg10_cintia-dicker_offtheclock_01.jpg10_clair-bidez_offtheclock_01.jpg10_damaris-lewis_offtheclock_01.jpg10_daniella-sarahyba_offtheclock_01.jpg10_dominique-piek_offtheclock_01.jpg10_esti-ginzburg_offtheclock_01.jpg10_genevieve-morton_offtheclock_01.jpg10_hannah-teter_offtheclock_01.jpg10_hilary-rhoda_offtheclock_01.jpg10_irina-shayk_offtheclock_01.jpgth_73884_10_jessica-gomes_offtheclock_01_122_74lo.jpg10_jessica-white_offtheclock_01.jpg10_julie-henderson_offtheclock_01.jpg10_julie-ordon_offtheclock_01.jpg10_lacy-schnoor_offtheclock_01.jpg10_lindsey-vonn_offtheclock_01.jpg10_sonia-dara_offtheclock_01.jpg10_zoe-duchesne_offtheclock_01.jpg

Oh almost forgot ('cuz she's not really a fashion model (anymore?) but I noticed some of the pics were posted):

Ashley Greene

10_ashley-greene_01.jpg10_ashley-greene_02.jpgth_74379_10_ashley-greene_05_122_501lo.jpg10_ashley-greene_06.jpg10_ashley-greene_08.jpg10_ashley-greene_10.jpg10_ashley-greene_11.jpg10_ashley-greene_13.jpg10_ashley-greene_14.jpg10_ashley-greene_15.jpg10_ashley-greene_16.jpg10_ashley-greene_17.jpg10_ashley-greene_18.jpg10_ashley-greene_19.jpg

Not gonna bother posting the other non-fashion-model stuff.