Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

I have like 10 VS Catalogues, GQ Magazine, Esquire Magazine & many more ... & i would buy SI if i could :laugh:

BTW, SI Swimsuit 2011 kicks of in July ... Get ready for it! It's already confirmed that Bar Refali won't be there, but Esti Ginzburg & Brooklyn Decker are going to be in the magazine

I have like 10 VS Catalogues, GQ Magazine, Esquire Magazine & many more ... & i would buy SI if i could :laugh:

BTW, SI Swimsuit 2011 kicks of in July ... Get ready for it! It's already confirmed that Bar Refali won't be there, but Esti Ginzburg & Brooklyn Decker are going to be in the magazine

i have like 15 catalaog of vs, and like 5 intimissimi catalog, and 2 SI swimsuit magazine. Esti is going to be in it, can't wait to see it. I wonder which rookies are they going to keep. hope to see julie ordon again.

for rookies i would love to see michea crawford, candice boucher, catrinel menghia, and alina vacariu.

would love to see josie, petra, ana beatriz and yamila again

people already think i am gay just cuz i have the vs catalogs.

What idiot would think a woman is gay for having catalogs that sell women's clothing? :blink:

It's already confirmed that Bar Refali won't be there

By "confirmed" do you mean it's actually confirmed, or by confirmed do you mean Bar's fans are blowing some weak rumor out of proportion as their latest way of filling up as many pages as possible with the least amount of readable content?

By confirmed i mean that Bar herself already said in two interviews in Israel that she won't be doing SI :cry: ... & she was saying in Madrid that she was going to try to change her career a little bit (less lingerie&bikinis, more classy stuff i guess?), so im not surprised at all that she won't be doing SI ... I still hope she changes her mind at the last minute, but my hopes are very low

are you serious, what is bar thinking? i mean she is so bikini/lingerie material, that goes very well on her. good luck with her new career.

ps, who would you like to see in the cover for the 2011. i would love to see esti ginzburg, hilary rhoda, and daniella sarahyba.

i am so curious to know what are going to be the locations, and who is going to be in the issue. i am so excited already.

Daniella Sarahyba is 5months pregnant, so probably she won't do SI this year either ... I would like Hilary Rhoda for the cover since we have blondes for the past many years, but im sure it's going to be Anne V or Julie Henderson, there are some girls who im pretty sure we'll see this year again but who knows, we have to wait until SI people start posting pictures on Twitter again lol

SI better bring in some big-name rookies, because with only Brooklyn left, next year's issue should be titled the "Anonymous Models" issue. What ever happened to the issue having stars?

ps, who would you like to see in the cover for the 2011.

Why, Adriana will be on the cover of course! Because it's her comeback!

By confirmed i mean that Bar herself already said in two interviews in Israel that she won't be doing SI

this would be my luck, as I have never been a Bar fan, as soon as I start liking her, she decides not to do SI <_<

Bar's alright but I like some of the other SI models better. The thing is, we've seen too much of Bar (IN MY OPIN-I-ON).

SI better bring in some big-name rookies, because with only Brooklyn left, next year's issue should be titled the "Anonymous Models" issue. What ever happened to the issue having stars?

Stars..

I guess creating one involves producing for the press sustained "relationships" with an A-list actors, musicians, or athletes..

We haven't see too much of Bar, she only did SI for 4 years ... That's nothing compared to Anne, Jessica W or Brooklyn

& i agree with mbinebri, they better get some good rookies this year ... I can see it already, NO Bar, NO Marisa = FAIL! I love Brooklyn but her alone can't bring that much money ... I think Izabel Goulart can make a great work for SI! :heart: ... I just hope they don't put ultraskinny girls in the magazine, leave the bones for VS & HF :ninja:

Now i have the feeling that Damaris Lewis, Dominique Piek, Christine are 100% in for 2011 ... SI people just loves them, but Julie Ordon is other girl i have the feeling we won't see again this year, they never say a thing about her :(

We haven't see too much of Bar, she only did SI for 4 years ... That's nothing compared to Anne, Jessica W or Brooklyn

I'm personally kind of tired of her...because of all that press coverage and her publicized relationship.

I'm personally kind of tired of her...because of all that press coverage and her publicized relationship.

See? That's the good thing of living in Venezuela ... You'll hardly get tired of model 'cuz you will never see them on TV, Magazines, newspapers, etc :laugh: