Bellazon

Fashion Models CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Theron dear, I really do not know who is winning so far but, people are always voting the same... Now do not give me % minus the number of voters plus the lowest vote divided by the highest one to prove me I am wrong or I swear to God that... I... I... I do not know what i am going to do?! But I'll do it!!

People change their opinions, tastes and votes from time to time... I am the first to do that, and I have seen many people doing that too. And it has nothing to do with maths...

You will never change a vote between one of your favorites and another one, but maybe if they are 2 of your favorites or 2 you don't really care... you vote one today and the other in 3 months time.

Don't you have any doubts in some of the pairings???

Afraid of Josie... Mmmm? I should? She trying to steal my man or something ? Do u know something that I do not know??? :ninja: Anyway! I wouldn't mind her to win. She is a good model and she certainly deserves to win more than other models...

Don't be afraid of Josie winning the competition because of my (evil) influences, that's what I meant. :)

GROUP STAGE, DAY 3 OF 3 RESULTS:

A5 Cindy Crawford vs Carmen Kass 19-9

A6 Doutzen Kroes vs Adriana Lima 12-14

B5 Alessandra Ambrosio vs Heidi Klum 19-9

B6 Hana Soukupova vs Claudia Schiffer 10-18

C5 Irina Sheik vs Bianca Balti 17-11

C6 Julie Ordon vs Christy Turlington 18-10

D5 Fernanda Tavares vs Valentina Zelyaeva 13-14

D6 Andi Muise vs Almudena Fernandez 10-18

E5 Kim Cloutier vs Izabel Goulart 14-14

E6 Maryna Linchuk vs Bar Refaeli 10-18

F5 Ana Beatriz Barros vs Milla Jovovich 21-7

F6 Petra Nemcova vs Inguna Butane 23-5

G5 Josie Maran vs Emily DiDonato 9-19

G6 Gisele Bundchen vs Amber Valletta 20-8

H5 Isabeli Fontana vs Marija Vujovic 21-7

H6 Marisa Miller vs Caroline Trentini 18-9

And these are the FINAL STANDINGS of the 8 groups...

c3bzm3.png

PT = points

W = won

D = drawn

L = lost

VF = votes for

VA = votes against

VD = votes difference

V% = votes for percentage

Tie-breaking criteria:

1. higher number of points obtained in the group confrontations played among the models in question

2. superior votes difference in the group confrontations played among the models in question

3. superior votes difference in all group confrontations played

4. higher number of votes received in all group confrontations played

Curiosities about the groups:

- It's the first time in 15-20 contests similar to this one I see someone going thru the round of 16 without winning a single pairing, Izabel Goulart.

- Ana Beatriz Barros and Isabeli Fontana are the only ones who have been 1st in their groups in all 3 editions, Emily DiDonato has been 1st too in the 2 editions she has participated.

- Isabeli Fontana's % is the best in all 3 editions, 78.6% and +48 votes difference.

Please, do not call voters in their threads, and send me a quick private message if you change a vote a bit later.

Pairings decided by a random draw, the ones on the left were 1st in their groups while the ones on the right were obviously 2nd.

EIGHTH-FINALS, ROUND OF 16:

EF1 Alessandra Ambrosio vs Petra Nemcova

EF2 Emily DiDonato vs Fernanda Tavares

EF3 Valentina Zelyaeva vs Gisele Bundchen

EF4 Ana Beatriz Barros vs Claudia Schiffer

EF5 Irina Sheik vs Marisa Miller

EF6 Doutzen Kroes vs Izabel Goulart

EF7 Isabeli Fontana vs Adriana Lima

EF8 Bar Refaeli vs Julie Ordon

DEADLINE: Wednesday 13th January at 24:00 CET (Paris time), 18:00 EDT (New York time), with a minimum of 29 votes.

EIGHTH-FINALS, ROUND OF 16:

EF1 Petra Nemcova

EF2 Fernanda Tavares

EF3 Gisele Bundchen

EF4 Claudia Schiffer

EF5 Marisa Miller

EF6 Doutzen Kroes

EF7 Adriana Lima

EF8 Julie Ordon (really like Bar's bod, but on the other hand love Julie's face. Bar doesn't need me so I'll go with the underdog I guess :) )

EF1 Alessandra Ambrosio

EF2 Fernanda Tavares

EF3 Valentina Zelyaeva

EF4 Ana Beatriz Barros

EF5 Irina Sheik

EF6 Izabel Goulart

EF7 Adriana Lima

EF8 Bar Refaeli

EF8 Julie Ordon (really like Bar's bod, but on the other hand really like Julie's face. Bar doesn't need me so I'll go with the underdog I guess :) )

Like the other day you voted Ana Beatriz thinking your vote was going to be the only one and she finally defeated Petra... :laugh:

EF1 Petra Nemcova

EF2 Fernanda Tavares

EF3 Valentina Zelyaeva

EF4 Ana Beatriz Barros

EF5 Irina Sheik vs Marisa Miller draw

EF6 Doutzen Kroes

EF7 Isabeli Fontana

EF8 Julie Ordon

ps petra or julie has to win.

i can't believe josie did not made it for the next round. :anger: :mad: :angry: :cry: :cry2:

and i also don't know why kim did not made for the next round too, she's way prettier than the models that made it for the next round.

i can't believe gisele, adriana, alessandra, irina, marissa, isabeli and emily made it to the next round :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

why did you had to put josie and emily to compete each other? why? why? everybody is obsess with emily so at course everybody is going to vote for her. sorry if i sounded rude, but really i'm pretty mad, josie never make it in the final, don't know why, she's the prettiest one from all the models in this competition.

Perhaps, (and this is coming from a fan) the reason Josie hasn't made it to the finals is because just like every other model with fanatical fans people get turned off of her? Or perhaps it's because she hasn't been doing a great deal of modeling recently so we're not inundated with new images of her? I get that you're expressing your opinion but perhaps the revolted sick faces in regards to the other models were a trifle excessive?

EF1 Petra Nemcova

EF2 Emily DiDonato

EF3 Valentina Zelyaeva

EF4 Ana Beatriz Barros

EF5 Marisa Miller

EF6 Doutzen Kroes vs Izabel Goulart

EF7 Isabeli Fontana

EF8 Julie Ordon