Bellazon

Fashion Models CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

I've never really been a fan of Josie, just not interested. To me..she seems pretty..simple, nothing stands out to me :ninja: from the pictures i've seen, she does have a nice rack though..

EF1 Petra Nemcova

EF2 Fernanda Tavares

EF3 Valentina Zelyaeva

EF4 Ana Beatriz Barros

EF5 neither

EF6 Doutzen Kroes

EF7 Adriana Lima

EF8 Julie Ordon

why did you had to put josie and emily to compete each other? why? why? everybody is obsess with emily so at course everybody is going to vote for her. sorry if i sounded rude, but really i'm pretty mad, josie never make it in the final, don't know why, she's the prettiest one from all the models in this competition.

I did not put them together, it was a random draw.

Gisele Bundchen was able to beat Emily, but you're right, we're in the Emily fever right now.

Perhaps, (and this is coming from a fan) the reason Josie hasn't made it to the finals is because just like every other model with fanatical fans people get turned off of her? Or perhaps it's because she hasn't been doing a great deal of modeling recently so we're not inundated with new images of her? I get that you're expressing your opinion but perhaps the revolted sick faces in regards to the other models were a trifle excessive?

Yep, but it's curious that Josie defeated Gisele, Gisele defeated Emily and Emily defeated Josie... :ninja:

Only the votes difference decided who was 1st, 2nd and 3rd... and it happened exactly the same in the group with Doutzen, Adriana and Cindy, it's kind of weird and has no logical explanation.

EIGHTH-FINALS, ROUND OF 16 RESULTS:

EF1 Alessandra Ambrosio vs Petra Nemcova 13-16

EF2 Emily DiDonato vs Fernanda Tavares 17-12

EF3 Valentina Zelyaeva vs Gisele Bundchen 14-14

EF4 Ana Beatriz Barros vs Claudia Schiffer 18-11

EF5 Irina Sheik vs Marisa Miller 14-12

EF6 Doutzen Kroes vs Izabel Goulart 20-8

EF7 Isabeli Fontana vs Adriana Lima 13-16

EF8 Bar Refaeli vs Julie Ordon 12-14

Gisele Bundchen classifies in the tiebreaker, the last vote does not count in these cases, it's been just a matter of minutes in last 2 votes...