Bellazon

Fashion Models CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

GROUP STAGE, GROUPS A-B-C-D, DAY 1 OF 3:

A1 Karolina Kurkova

A2 Yamila Diaz vs Valentina Zelyaeva

B1 Emanuela De Paula

B2 Bar Refaeli vs Candice Boucher - good body and tolerable face vs. good face and tolerable body...not sure :/ .

C1 Noemie Lenoir

C2 Olga Kurylenko

D1 Emily DiDonato

D2 Cindy Crawford

But some of us are going beyond looks here too. They're not just beautiful, look at the impact Claudia, Linda and Cindy have on the industry. These models today can't compare. But I guess that doesn't matter any more, unfortunately <_<

I think everyone's looking past appearances here - the one thing we all seemingly have agreed on so far is that Claudia's beauty is beyond doubt. :)

A1 Gisele Bundchen vs Karolina Kurkova - i can't vote for one of them, i love them :cry:

A2 Valentina Zelyaeva

B1 Emanuela De Paula

B2 Bar Refaeli

C1 Irina Shayk

C2 Hilary Rhoda

D1 Erin Heatherton

D2 Izabel Goulart

Sorry, is that sometimes I get the feeling that when a person does not like a model, never vote for her, even if she were playing with the ugliest woman in the world. Sure it's not the case :blush:

I believe that has not been the case, and that people prefer Rebecca, but at the beginning I had this feeling that I disliked the most.

Maybe this feeling comes from other competitions, I do not know ...

Anyway I'm not going to talk to Claudia, my opinion remains, and for me it is not just a pretty face, and that you realize the success she had, I need not say more. I apologize for having started this conversation lol :laugh: