Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Chill, man. I'm not complaining, I was just asking. :blink:

Chill? :wacko: I was just answering too. :laugh:

Also: That is a random ass rule. I don't quite understand the reasoning behind it, but okay... DON"T EXPLAIN EITHER, I'm not sure I care. :rofl:

It's a rule people (you can include me too) tend to dislike when their favorite lose, and people tend to like when it happens the other way around, as all the rules... :laugh:

The reasoning is simple, instead of asking for 1 more vote, which might delay the contest several hours and new draws might appear in other pairings, I just discard the last one.

This way people are encouraged to vote ASAP in some way, and we avoid cheating, when you ask for an additional vote it's very easy to send a PM... :)

QF1. Marion Cotillard

QF2. Charlize Theron

QF3. Kate Beckinsale

QF4. Olga Kurylenko

9-16. Mila Kunis

9-16. Rachel McAdams

9-16. Megan Fox

9-16. Freida Pinto

Chill, man. I'm not complaining, I was just asking. :blink:

Chill? :wacko: I was just answering too. :laugh:

Also: That is a random ass rule. I don't quite understand the reasoning behind it, but okay... DON"T EXPLAIN EITHER, I'm not sure I care. :rofl:

It's a rule people (you can include me too) tend to dislike when their favorite lose, and people tend to like when it happens the other way around, as all the rules... :laugh:

The reasoning is simple, instead of asking for 1 more vote, which might delay the contest several hours and new draws might appear in other pairings, I just discard the last one.

This way people are encouraged to vote ASAP in some way, and we avoid cheating, when you ask for an additional vote it's very easy to send a PM... :)

I think it makes a very clear and good sense.

QF1. Marion Cotillard

QF2. Charlize Theron

QF3. Kate Beckinsale :cry: I love Olivia too :/

QF4. Olga Kurylenko

9-16. Salma Hayek

9-16. Minka Kelly

9-16. Odette Yustman

9-16. Freida Pinto