Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Once again, these are the final awards.

Olga Kurylenko becomes the 1st one to repeat a victory, and it's been 2 in a row.

awardsbza5.png

The final standings of the first 32 and their statistics.

top32bza5.png

P = played

W = won

D = drawn

L = lost

VF = votes for

VA = votes against

VD = votes difference

VF% = votes for percentage

And finally, the historical results and medals.

historybza5.png

medalsbza5.png

Thanks to all of you who participated at least 1 day, and sorry about so many reminders, it was the only possible way to finish this contest.

We've done 12 contests so far, 5 models, 5 actresses, 1 classic actresses and 1 musicians in less than a year and half.

So as probably some of you are a bit bored with repeating always the same contest format I am gonna take a rest now, and probably I won't do any for several months.

Maybe the next one could be an ALL BABES Champions League, or those other contests I told you I had in mind.

See you next year. :wave:

• 1 month later...

We will start in 3-4 days...

I hope we have enough votes this time, around 20-22 every 24 hours during the preliminary rounds, and some more in the groups and final rounds.

Gisele Bündchen is awaiting her rival in the Super Cup. :)

And once we've finished it we could do a SINGERS competition, it would be the 2nd edition, we did the first 9-10 months ago and it was won by Beyoncé.

Or maybe an ALL-BABES, all best models, actresses, singers... all together and mixep up.

They are usually 120 girls in each contest, so I'd probably chose 50-60 of the best models in the last contests and a few of my favorites, the same for 50-60 actresses, and 10 singers, athletes, other...

And if there was a 2nd edition, another user would the same again, as always in each of my contests.