Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

FIRST PRELIMINARY ROUND, DAY 1 OF 2:

1. Freida Pinto

2. Halle Berry

3. Gemma Arterton vs Isabel Lucas

4. :idk: Don't hate, but don't want vs. forgot her already :idk: ...and too lazy to click the link :blush: . *edit* Michelle :ninja: .

5. Neither :ninja: ...

6. Talented but looks memorable only because of hair color vs. haven't seen her in anything, but hot...for a teacher....good luck to both :) .

7. Mary Elizabeth Winstead

8. Ziyi Zhang

FIRST PRELIMINARY ROUND, DAY 1 OF 2:

1. Freida Pinto

2. Halle Berry

3. Gemma Arterton vs Isabel Lucas

4. :idk: Don't hate, but don't want vs. forgot her already :idk: ...and too lazy to click the link :blush: .

5. Neither :ninja: ...

6. Talented but looks memorable only because of hair color vs. haven't seen her in anything, but hot...for a teacher....good luck to both :) .

7. Mary Elizabeth Winstead

8. Ziyi Zhang

Oh my God, Joe, haven´t you seen Dirty Basterds?? Melanie was gorgeous as Shosanna :heart: she is such a natural beauty!

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!

Oh my God, Joe, haven´t you seen Dirty Basterds?? Melanie was gorgeous as Shosanna :heart: she is such a natural beauty!

Yes, great movie :blush: although the "neither" was more for spite of Vanessa because I'm tired of seeing her on the news everyday :ermm: . But I felt she was roughly as good so I gave the tie for fairness, but it is about time I see the movie again because I fell asleep in the theatre, not from boredom, but from a long day :ninja: .

4. :idk: Don't hate, but don't want vs. forgot her already :idk: ...and too lazy to click the link :blush: .

You really gotta see Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Then come back and vote for Michelle Monaghan :ninja:

Well, you have good taste, so I'll just vote for her because you asked and look up the movie when I get home :ninja: .

You really gotta see Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Then come back and vote for Michelle Monaghan :ninja:

Well, you have good taste, so I'll just vote for her because you asked and look up the movie when I get home :ninja: .

:ddr:

FIRST PRELIMINARY ROUND, DAY 1 OF 2 RESULTS:

1. Freida Pinto vs Emmanuelle Chriqui 14-9

2. Halle Berry vs Katie Cassidy 15-8

3. Gemma Arterton vs Isabel Lucas 12-10

4. Katherine Heigl vs Michelle Monaghan 10-11

5. Vanessa Hudgens vs Melanie Laurent 11-11

6. Amy Adams vs Thandie Newton 11-11

7. Mylene Jampanoi vs Mary Elizabeth Winstead 5-18

8. Josie Maran vs Ziyi Zhang 10-12

FIRST PRELIMINARY ROUND, DAY 2 OF 2:

9. Emma Stone Emma_Stone_004.jpg vs Demi_Moore_005.jpg Demi Moore

10. Diane Lane c170d399088688.jpg vs 74b2cc99078156.jpg Camilla Belle

11. Kelly Brook th_46148399090096.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-33019-0-1598665958-53136_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Zoe_Saldana_003.jpg"> Zoe Saldana

12. Nina Dobrev Nina_Dobrev_004.jpg vs Lucy_Hale_004.jpg Lucy Hale

13. Yvonne Strahovski Yvonne_Strahovski_006.jpg vs Sienna_Miller_008.jpg Sienna Miller

14. Natalie Martinez 4daddd99090836.jpg vs 1ec5ae99181520.jpg Cobie Smulders

15. Zooey Deschanel Zooey_Deschanel_005.jpg vs Danneel_Harris_006.jpg Danneel Harris

16. Emma Roberts th_e60e4099181762.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-33019-0-1598665958-56448_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Amber_Heard_001.jpg"> Amber Heard

DEADLINE: In about 24 hours, with a minimum of 20 votes.

TEXT TEMPLATE:

9. Emma Stone vs Demi Moore

10. Diane Lane vs Camilla Belle

11. Kelly Brook vs Zoe Saldana

12. Nina Dobrev vs Lucy Hale

13. Yvonne Strahovski vs Sienna Miller

14. Natalie Martinez vs Cobie Smulders

15. Zooey Deschanel vs Danneel Harris

16. Emma Roberts vs Amber Heard

And I've been putting out the fire with gasoline...

:laugh:

:blush:

watch it Joe, and then vote for Melanie!!! :D

Maybe I'll make that my new rule. In case of a tie I will comply to a request :morning: ...if they have good taste like you and donbot of course ;) .

TEXT TEMPLATE:

9. Emma Stone

10. Diane Lane

11. Kelly Brook :wub:

12. Nina Dobrev vs Lucy Hale

13. Same person? *edit* oh, one's the girl from Chuck :laugh::ninja: . Yvonne it is then :) .

14. Natalie Martinez :wub:

15. Danneel Harris

16. Emma Roberts vs Amber Heard