Bellazon

Hailey Clauson
Thumbnail

sarnic

Sorry, but not too flattering.

I agree somewhat, the stomach area could maybe use a tad bit of toning up, but shes got quite the sexpot face, and alot of beautiful curves  :chicken:

SO HAPPY FOR HER! 

You know something no one is taking into consideration about those pictures that we saw. They were from an angle that is not what the photographer is getting. Hailey likes to contort, and show off angles, and while that works great in the direction of the camera she's working for, any other angle is going to look slightly off, or unflattering.

I have no axe to grind here, but the problem is that she has the Kate Upton thick, no waist line mid-section. What Kate does have to distract people are larger breasts that everyone focuses on and for my money a prettier face. Hailey is great, but for SI swimsuits....meh.

I have no axe to grind here, but the problem is that she has the Kate Upton thick, no waist line mid-section. What Kate does have to distract people are larger breasts that everyone focuses on and for my money a prettier face. Hailey is great, but for SI swimsuits....meh.

I like the personality she'll inject, and I'm all for a seeing a different body type in the mix - they don't all have to be hardbodies. Hannah Ferguson for example, had a damn near perfect body in this year's issue but her shoot was so bereft of life and I couldn't really care less if she returns. Hailey has charisma in spades, and an effortless sexiness which both go a long way.

^

Hailey has charisma in spades, and an effortless sexiness which both go a long way.

Thank you for this

& What Hailey does have it's a natural gift for modeling.

She is a natural born model and SI is not good enough for her talent & her raw sexiness.

^Well that was.......interesting. :x Not gonna lie, the actual singing/rapping made me wanna punch myself in the face.... IDK how that helps me not hear, but still :rofl:

Anyway the video was cool in a weird way :p