Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

@TysonCBeckford

What woman wouldn't want Tyson Beckford help them to become a Victoria Secret Model?! #$changeyourtaxbracket!

^ :rofl:

And she came back with this

@ShaninaMShaik

Everyone doesn't know the whole story. I have been always independent with my work. My agent is who helped me.

I guess she didn't take kindly to him saying what he did because she stopped following him on Twitter. I give it two weeks and they'll be back together because of the amazing sex.

I really hope Shanina never goes back to him, he's awful. What an asshole. They've been dating for years & Shanina wasn't casted by VS before, so it has nothing to do with that.

First there is this useless neverending talk about VS-Everyone-looking-like-Adriana-and-of-course-Shanina-looking-like-Adriana-and-not-being-a-VS-angel-because-of-that, next this shit about her dumbass boyfriend.

Please, stop sooner before this topic becomes next you-know-who.

I don´t give a fu*k about if everyone looks like Adriana and I don´t give a fu*k about Tyson-who-ever-he-is.

I want to see more of this gorgeous woman:

post-3761-0-1446086756-94665_thumb.jpg

thank you dozen times in advance :flower:

First there is this useless neverending talk about VS-Everyone-looking-like-Adriana-and-of-course-Shanina-looking-like-Adriana-and-not-being-a-VS-angel-because-of-that, next this shit about her dumbass boyfriend.

I don

post-19830-0-1446086757-82451_thumb.jpg

I don´t give a fu*k about if everyone looks like Adriana and I don´t give a fu*k about Tyson-who-ever-he-is.

post-21861-0-1446086764-00061_thumb.jpg

I think I can also go along the lines of what Jennka said...but come on...she does look a bit like Lima :whistle: I keed, I keed :flower:

@ShaninaMShaik

Everyone doesn't know the whole story. I have been always independent with my work. My agent is who helped me.

Don't do this, girl! Don't degrade yourself anymore :/

I'm affraid I will start to think she's not that into serious fashion :ninja:

What do you mean? How is she degrading herself, she has to make some kind of a statement about it. Who else will defend her if she doesn't. I bet Tyson won't issue a public apology.

I really hope this doesn't take away the buzz of her appearing in the next issue of VOGUE :)

@ShaninaMShaik

Don't do this, girl! Don't degrade yourself anymore :/

I'm affraid I will start to think she's not that into serious fashion :ninja:

What do you mean? How is she degrading herself, she has to make some kind of a statement about it. Who else will defend her if she doesn't. I bet Tyson won't issue a public apology.

I really hope this doesn't take away the buzz of her appearing in the next issue of VOGUE :)

Commenting about whole situation in a that way "Everyone doesn't know the whole story". She should be like "I don't give a damn" and stop with those infantil stuff via twitter. I understand the need to defend yourself or your work, but in most of situation is counterproductive. :/

Thank you Pretty, I so look forward to that photoshoot!!

I don�‚´t give a fu*k about if everyone looks like Adriana and I don�‚´t give a fu*k about Tyson-who-ever-he-is.

post-3761-0-1446086765-81736_thumb.jpg

I see Shanina Adriana Mila Miranda and all the models with the first name that ends with a... They don't even know they are the same girls!

:rofl: