Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

I don't think it's fair to judge and play a silly guessing game about someone and their personal relationship if you don't personally know them. Because the fact is you don't know any truth unless you are someone close to them. I think it's simply narrow minded and ignorant to make Shanina sound like the bad guy, when in reality you know little about her.

I don't know, that's just me. I could not have such a bad opinion of someone simply buy guessing this is what they did, none of what you said is a fact. But sure you are intiteled to an opinion also.

No one ever said using her boyfriend or his contacts to help get to the top was a negative thing. Get what you can - whatever you can get it. Motto to live by and Shanina may very well have done that... NOTHING wrong with it.

No one ever said using her boyfriend or his contacts to help get to the top was a negative thing. Get what you can - whatever you can get it. Motto to live by and Shanina may very well have done that... NOTHING wrong with it.

Like I said this is just a theory, not a fact.

Using your boyfriend to get famous and then dumping him when you do get famous DOES sound like a bad guy. Let's not start negative rumors about Shanina in her thread. After all this is where her fans come to check latest on Shanina not to read negative comments about her.

Tyson seem like a douche in their relationship(to me). He is such an attention whore! And wasn't she a teen and he was like 40 when they first got together? Yuck!

But I admit that they look good together.

Shanina backstage, Vogue shooting:

post-52006-0-1446086774-90852_thumb.jpg

If she doesn't want people to speculate/gossip about her love life then she might want to stop being so obvious. :/

Quotes like this don't help:

To the left, to the left; If u want to leave be my guest, you can step.)

So its over. He's with someone else and u know her and u just can't get any lower- Year of the Gentleman

And notice she's the only one saying anything about it. He's just doing his thing and saying nothing. (<- seems like the right approach to me) Miss Shaik no more sharing every little issue you have with the world . . . lrn2 public persona better or people are going to stare. :no:

If she doesn't want people to speculate/gossip about her love life then she might want to stop being so obvious. :/

So its over. He's with someone else and u know her and u just can't get any lower- Year of the Gentleman

And notice she's the only one saying anything about it. He's just doing his thing and saying nothing. (<- seems like the right approach to me) Miss Shaik no more sharing every little issue you have with the world . . . lrn2 public persona better or people are going to stare. :no:

I agree. She needs to stop with the quotes. He dosen't do it. She fuels the fire. Tyson dosen't care, he will find himself another Shanina, he is Tyson Beckford at the end of the day, and dated plenty of models before her. By using twitter to vent, she is either just releasing her frustration, or doing it for attention. She will be following him again next week anyway.

I agree. She needs to stop with the quotes. He dosen't do it. She fuels the fire. Tyson dosen't care, he will find himself another Shanina, he is Tyson Beckford at the end of the day, and dated plenty of models before her. By using twitter to vent, she is either just releasing her frustration, or doing it for attention. She will be following him again next week anyway.

It just makes their age gap that much more obvious. It's getting old, I hope she moves on and finds someone better.