Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

I would take Shanina over Adriana for VS too, not because i like her more, you all know there's no one i like more than Dri but because she's been with for VS for like a hundred years & i don't feel like at this point there's something else for VS we still need to see ... & since VS is apparently desperately trying to get new girls for the inevitable departure of Dri & Ale sooner or later i think Shanina would fit just perfectly

I agree that VS should make Shanina their newest angel-she's unlike any other model I've seen. So unique,beautiful and sexy. I just don't see why anyone should replace Adriana. If Adriana stays with VS little longer that's fine, Shanina can still be a new angel-VS needs more hot brunetes.

Yeah I am tired of Adriana, Adriana needs to leave VS, she's been there too long, you know when your visitor stay longer than 3 days they are starting to stink, well that is what happen with adriana she stink already, she's been with vs too long.

Shanina would be a great replacement for adriana,

I think she would look ugly if she had blue eyes, If she had blue eyes, she wouldn't be Shanina. I think she looks pretty how she looks now, with her natural eyes, She has pretty eyes, I like her eye color they are so pretty, hazel eyes are my favorite, because they can change color depending with their moods, or with what color of clothes they wear. I believe hazel eyes are better than blue eyes, hazel eyes are special, blue eyes are to comimon

I think she would look ugly if she had blue eyes, If she had blue eyes, she wouldn't be Shanina. I think she looks pretty how she looks now, with her natural eyes, She has pretty eyes, I like her eye color they are so pretty, hazel eyes are my favorite, because they can change color depending with their moods, or with what color of clothes they wear. I believe hazel eyes are better than blue eyes, hazel eyes are special, blue eyes are to comimon

yes true, she is beautiful how she is but she would be really cute with blue eyes too :)

look

post-59543-1331850627_thumb.jpg

post-59543-1331850640_thumb.jpg

Hope not, She really has potential to be one of the main girls for their mainline I could so see her with the rest of the models, it would suck if they don't keep her, you never know what to expect from VS, sometimes they have beautiful model and they only keep them for a little while and is over, like chrishell stubbs, hannah davis, daniela cosio, emily didonato, never saw them again.