Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

I Would Like To Just Go Ahead Get All the Groups Down...

General Ideas...

B-List Actresses

Olivia Wilde

Barbara Mori

Nadia Bjorlin

Lenor Verala

Sarah Shahi

Singers

Beyonce

Rihanna

Cassie

Jennifer Lopez

Mandy Moore

Shakira

Alsou

Hyori Lee

Remember, you can nominate one of my suggestions or nominate someone new that qualifies for said group :flower: .

Hey Joe got your PM, and like I said before the Actress part just isn't my thing. That being said I'd like to remove my submissions [Natalie & Alsou], honestly I can't be bothered to try and locate pictures atm, sorry dahlin. :(

You want my honest opinion about who should be in the A-List section

Angelina Jolie - Only beacause she's considered one of the "beautiful woman alive". Acting sucks o.O

Megan Fox - Acting blows, however she's uber popular atm. Resume sucks, no awards her belt, just a pretty Hollywood starlet.

Jessica Alba

Charlize Theron

Scarlett Johansson

Eva Mendes

Reese Witherspoon

Julia Roberts

Kate Beckinsale

Not A-List Actresses. Perhaps B or C rated?

- Either they aren't super popular anymore, or their acting resume leaves little to be desired.

Mila Jovovich

Natalie Portman

Elisha Cuthbert

Sophie Marceau

Hayden Panttiere: Heroes doesn't mean much

Ashley Judd: Doesn't do much in the way of acting anymore

Evangeline Lily: One word. Lost!

Kristen Kreuk: Uh... Smallville and Eurotrip? Cause that's all kinds of award winning. Beautiful girl, but no

Halle Berry

Monica Bellucci - Beautiful woman, acting makes me sad.

Aishwara Rai - Only beacause she's considered one of the "beautiful woman alive"

Catherine Zeta Jones

D-List

Olivia Wilde

Barbara Mori

Nadia Bjorlin - Days of our Lives?

Lenor Verala - The only thing I can recall her being in was a Blade movie and that's not saying much. lol

Sarah Shahi

I would like to start off with this one. Actually, to speed this process up, I would like for us to get this done by collective brainstorming instead of individual nominations if you all don't mind...

Group 3

1. Polina Kouklina (Pictures sent by lisa-1)

2. Candice Swanepoel (Pictures by TheBarronofFratton)

3. Andi Muise (2 pictures from yours_forever, need 2 more)

4. Simone Villas Boas (Pictures by minus1)

5. Jeisa Chiminazzo (Pictures by minus1)

6. Anna Maria Jagodzinska (Pictures coming from Layla90)

7. Aline Weber (Pictures by Lisa-1)

8. Shannon Click (Pictures by Lisa-1)

9. Maryan Linchuk (pictures by Lisa-1)

10. Barbara Herrerra

11. Catherine McNeil

5 More models needed here...

A few more suggestions: Liya Kebede, Anna Selezneva, Asia Pulco (better for group 4?), Toni Garrn, Marija Vujovic, Anna Tokarska, Coco Rocha, Magdalena Frackowiak, Caroline Trentini...

I'm not sure they're all appropriate for group 3 neither i'm sure that i could find suitable natural pictures for all of them. Pick models you feel are the most convenient.

Are the other three model groups done? :unsure:

General Rule: If spots run out, a candidate that was suggested through brainstorming, but wasn't nominated can be replaced by a nomination if said nomination qualifies for that particular group.

Actresses

Group 1

1. Angelina Jolie

2. Jessica Alba

3. Charlize Theron

4. Scarlett Johansson

5. Kate Beckinsale

6. Monica Bellucci (pictures coming from FRANCY ITALY or moiselles)

7. Aishwara Rai

8. Sophie Marceau (pictures by lisa-1)

9. Halle Berry

7 spots remain.

Group 2

1. Kristen Kreuk (pictures by Mattlovesmodels)

2. Megan Fox (pictures by phenobarbie)

Final (Y)

12 spots remain.

Group 3

1. Olivia Wilde

2. Barbara Mori (pictures by me)

14 spots remain.

Ideas: Someone can nominate them or they can be replaced by a nomination of someone else who qualifies

Sarah Shahi

Singers

Group 1

1. Shakira

2. Jennifer Lopez

3. Beyonce

4. Hilary Duff

5. Rihanna

11 spots remain.

Group 2

1. Alsou (nominated by Prettyphile)

2. Natalie Ambruguila (nominated by Chocolate)

Ideas: Someone can nominate them or they can be replaced by a nomination of someone else who qualifies

Thalia

Cassie

15 spots remain.

This post will of course be edited several times. Just figured I'd say that just in case someone's response to something edited doesn't look off and random :ninja: .

Sophie Marceau in group one, really?

my sugestions of actresses that i like .. you choose joe.

Penelope Cruz, Christina Ricci (Black Snake Moan .. wow), Brittany Murphy, Reese Witherspoon, Anne Hathaway (m not really her fan but she is nice), Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Connelly, Halle Berry, Natalie Portman (Léon and V for Vendetta :heart:), Rachel McAdams, Drew Barrymore, Liv Tyler.

(not sure about wich one fits in wich group)

singers:

Keysha Cole, Amy Winehouse, Juliette Lewis, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado, Carrie Underwood, Ashanti, Nicole Scherzinger, Alicia Keys.

Joe you can PM me if you need any help, with any sugestion, pictures or anything .. i wanna see this competition start :)

Thanks michelabella :hug: . Thanks for coming aboard Julia :hug: . I think I'll spam advertise in their threads alittle, give people alittle time to see my sig :whistle: (since the structure has been changed to allow more nominations) and see what comes of that for a day or two and after that we'll just make it happen with the input of you here and speed this train up :ninja: . I do have some questions to PM though, thank you :hehe: .

Since this is a fashion forum, one thing that is harder to do with the celeb groups is the balance between general popularity and BZ popularity. Since BZ people are voting, technically the most popular actresses here would have to go in Group 1 even if they are B list in real life :/ . Like Elisha Cuthbert is B-C list status at the moment in real life, but here thread here is HUGE by BZ actress standards...so I don't know...

Actresses

(Group ???) Mila Jovovich

(Group ???) Elisha Cuthbert

(Group 2) Ashley Judd

(Group 2) Hayden Penttiere

(Group 1) Catherine Zeta Jones

(Group 2) Evangeline Lily

(Group 1) Penelope Cruz

Christina Ricci (Black Snake Moan)

Brittany Murphy

(Group 1) Reese Witherspoon

Anne Hathaway

(Group 1) Nicole Kidman

Julia Roberts

(Group 2???) Jennifer Connelly

Rachel McAdams

(Group 1) Drew Barrymore

(Group 2???) Liv Tyler

Singers

Juliette Lewis

Madonna

Amy Winehouse - I think natural is going to be hard to find :/ .

Mariah Carey

Gwen Stefani - Natural might be really hard to find :laugh: :ninja: . But they do exhist...

Nelly Furtado

Carrie Underwood

Ashanti

Nicole Scherzinger

Alicia Keys