Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

Some of My Suggestions so far... :hehe:

Groups

1. Adriana, Josie, Doutzen, Gisele, Alessandra, Laetitia, Monica Bellucci...

2. Poly, Balti, Wearbowy, Marisa :ninja: , Kerr

3. Paulina Koukilina, Jagodzinska (excuse spelling), Ilze Bejare, Jessica Miller, Barbara Herrera

4. Johanna Jonsson, Bringitta M, Nataliele Ribiero

:unsure:

:woot: Joe, you spelled it well! When I saw this thread I already thought about Anna! :woot: you're learnin', Joe ;) Anna MUST be there!!

Maybe, in category #4 I think, Wakeema Hollis? :unsure:

also, I think Michaela Kocianova and Candice S. could be in this competition :yes:

about other models, I'm afraid that I can find them Natural Beauties, but they are not known as beauties in general :laugh: (Tanya D. :ninja:)

'ღ Prettyphile ღ' Thanks. I'm about 99.5% close to setting that Group 1 in stone. I think I probably will go ahead and do 10 per group and move Josie up to Group 1. Group 2 looks solid, only there are 2 or 3 others (maybe Wearbowy, Inguna, Wasson, Stegner, Balti, Kerr ect. ) that can still fight for posistion. I'll go over the 3...

yours_forever Marisa is Group 1, Cintia 2 and Irina 3. They were on her lists :whistle: .

Nemeside Julia should be able to fit :laugh: . I don't know the last 3 :ninja: . Send me some natural pics and say what group they would go in :hehe: .

sochic You can send me as many as you want to choose from, but I will only use 4, so you can either send me as many as you want and have me chose or narrow down to 4 yourself :hehe: .

minus1 Simone :woot: :hehe: ... :ninja: . Natural shots of Jesia should be easy to find :laugh: . I will try to squeese them into group 3 :hehe: .

:woot: Joe, you spelled it well! When I saw this thread I already thought about Anna! :woot: you're learnin', Joe ;) Anna MUST be there!!

:rofl: :thumbsup:

Maybe, in category #4 I think, Wakeema Hollis? :unsure:

Wakeema the one with the lips :brows: ? :ninja: . Yes, group 4 is where she would fit :hehe: . I don't know Kocianova :idk: so I can't gage what category she would go for :unsure: . Candice should make group 3 by my estimates :hehe: .

...about other models, I'm afraid that I can find them Natural Beauties, but they are not known as beauties in general :laugh: (Tanya D. :ninja:)

:rofl: I love Tanya...but she would classify as Group 2 and I don't know if I could squeeze her in...But atleast she already has many polls :| :laugh: .

UPDATES

1. I have redone the group descriptions in the first post in a more easily readable fashion.

2. For each idea that you present, please suggest the group for them as well in case I don't know them.

3. I am actually using 4 pictures, but if you cannot chose, you can send me more than that and I will pick from what you have.

4. Picture Criteria: They must either have adequate lighting or not TOO much light. Atleast medium quality is preferable. This is only because a less clear picture can be seen as an unfair advantage in a "natural beauty" competition :flower: .

5. Also, pictures with a considerable layer of flesh tone makeup, though they may not have colored lipstick and eyeshadow do not count as natural :ninja: . This isn't a slight to anyone's efforts, I know it can be deceptive at first glance :flower: .

6. As peti as it sounds, no makeup except for colored lipstick or no makeup except for heavy eye liner doesn't count as natura either :/ ...Sorry :/ .

7. The max is 10 per group.

8. I'm going to have to go ahead and narrow it down to models :/ . There's just too many deserving actresses and singers that can't fit :/ and it's hard for them to compete with models here anyway, and I'm not knocking preferring models by any means. Howbeit, I would prefer to give them their own competition or help someone else with it :) .

Group One: Final

1. Adriana (Pictures by ReBro)

2. Alessandra (2 Pictures by Prettyphile)

3. Ana (3 pictures from yours_forever, need 1)

4. Gisele (2 pictures from michellabella and yours_forever)

5. Doutzen (1 pic from yours_forever, 3 needed)

6. Petra (Pictures by Prettyphile)

7. Izabel (Pictures by JoeKnight)

8. Laetitia (Pictures by lisa-1)

9. Marisa (Pictures by yours_forever)

10. Josie (Pictures by Prettyphile)

(Y)

Group Two: Coming Along...But Choices Must Be Made...

1. Valentina Z

2. Cintia Diker (Pictures by yours_forever)

3. Bar Rafaeli (Pictures by Prettyphile)

4. Tori Praver

Final (Y)

5. Rianne Ten Haken (Pictures by lisa-1)

6. Rosie Huntington Whiteley

7. Julie Ordon

8. Julia Stegner

Still Open for Opinion...

:pinch:

Group 3: This Deal is About 98% Done...Feel Free To Give Opinions...

1. Paulina Kokilina (Pictures sent by lisa-1)

2. Candice Swanepoel (Pictures by TheBarronofFratton)

3. Andi Muise (2 pictures from yours_forever, need 2 more)

4. Simone Villas Boas (Pictures by minus1)

5. Jeisa Chiminazzo (Pictures by minus1)

6. Anna Maria Jagodzinska (Pictures coming from Layla90)

7. Aline Weber (Pictures by Lisa-1)

8. Shannon Click (Pictures by Lisa-1)

9. Maryan Linchuk (pictures by Lisa-1)

10. Irina Sheik (2 pictures from yours_forever, need 2 more)

Still Open for Opinions...

Group Four: Need More Names

1. Bringitta Menginta (pictures by Me)

2. Nataliele Ribiero

3. Wakeema Hollis

4. Johanna Jonsson (Pictures by Me)

5. Daniella Cosio

6. Michaela Hlavackova (Pictures by lisa-1)

7. Elianne Smit (Pictures by Sochic)

8. Chiara Baschetti

The following, I do not know and thus can't gage what group they are for... :idk: ...???

Edita Vilkeviciute

Toni Garrn

Egle Tvibutaite

Giedre Dukauskaite

Filippa Hamilton

Elianne Smit

Edita is one of the best top models in the world now (she is 40 something on models.com list), she was at fashion shows for Balenciaga, Chanel, Moschino etc.

Toni Garrn is the current Calvin Klein model

Filippa....I think she used to be Ralph Lauren's favourite?

Ok can I send some pics now? :D (of Anna and Wakeema I guess?)

I decided to go ahead and make this a [Models Edition] do to spot constraints :pinch: . I'm sorry :/ .

There really isn't enough room for me to do actresses and singers justice (Bellucci, Marceau, Berry, Theron, Portman...), so for the time being, I decided that for this, I'd rather just do one thing well rather than half do two other things :/ .

But I plan to eventually make an [Actress and Singers] edition or help someone else with it :) . That way they can get the concentration they deserve and also not be thwarted by the popularity of the models here.

1. Monica would classify as Group 1 and Group 1 is pretty much final, UNLESS the person that suggested and submitted pictures for said model is willing to allow them to be replaced...

2. Actresses and singers are A LOT MORE popular than models...In general...But on BZ, even the most popular celebrity isn't as popular as the least popular model in Group 1.

3. It was originally supposed to have 8 per group, but I stretched it out to 10 to create more opportunities and it's still full of models.

4. I'm going to do [or assist ANYONE who wants to do it :whistle: ] another competiton for celebs only to make sure they are represented in the best way possible :yes: . I don't really want to half do actress natural beauty because there are A LOT more than Sophie Marceau and Monica Bellucci that need to be represented :yes: . If a natural beauty competition has ANY celebs, it needs to have Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman, Halle Berry, Ayshwaria Rai, Catherine Zeta Jones, Nicole Kidman, Virginie Ledoyen, Alyssa Milano, Sarah Shahi, Angelina Jolie, Gabrielle Union, Evangeline Lily, Olivia Wilde...

For anyone that wants to undertake that, I can help you tremendously :yes: , but I know the ones currently doing polls manually have enough on their hands and I'm probably a little over my head with this one :rofl: , mainly running on impulse and enthusiasm :rofl: .