Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

it's better to make an other competition for actress and singer

Why would you make a seperate competition just for actresses and singers? The title of this competition is Natural Beauty.. it doesn't specify who's natural beauty, generally being fairly indicitive of a rather generalized category of naturally beautiful woman of the world, which in my opinion includes models, actresses, singers etc...

However, this isn't my competition, just thought I'd throw out my opinion on the matter, if you're disinclined to agree with me that's fine.

Well...this is my fault, don't get me wrong. This isn't something I wanted per se and I think it is still fixable. But first, I would like to acknowledge the series of my own errors...

Mistake # 1 When I started the thing, I wasn't as organized as I should have been. Due to the "Next Top Model" poll that BOMBED and never even got off the ground, I underestimated the response I was likely to get. I assumed just one or two would show up and we'd just brainstorm until we developed something. Thank you all, BTW :flower: .

Mistake # 2 I should have started this thing out with predetermined spots for each type of woman (half the group for models, half for celebs or something to that measure). That would have made it impossible to come into the conflict of having to add extra spots and STILL run out of room anyway.

Mistake # 4 I started this thing out with brainstorming when I probably should have instead assigned everyone with an allotment of 1 nomination only for like the first week or so and THEN, if there were still spots left open it up to whoever stepped to the plate.

Mistake # 4 Due to a failure to execute #1-3, I managed to add an extra two spots to each group (the original intention was 8) and STILL run out of room.

If celebs can be included in this competition instead of having their own...

These Are My Ideas for Possible Solutions

1. Have a 5th group with half actresses and half singers.

2. Have a 5th group with actresses and a 6th group with singers.

3. Replace the 4th group with actresses and singers.

4. Replace the 4th group with actresses and make a 5th group with singers.

5. We could just let this be "Part 1" with 5 names in each group. Models Groups 1-4, Group 5: Actresses, Group 6: Singers. And then, "Part 2" would have another group ect.

I would like for all of you to state the one you like the most or whatever you wish to express on the issue.

post-17304-0-1446073875-4464_thumb.gif

I don't see why you are all making such a big deal out of him not allowing actresses and singers into this competition. No, it doesn't specify in the title of the thread that this is a model competition, it is simply called "Natural Beauty", but it is is competition, and it's his first competition on top of that. And if you all really think this through, this is a fashion forum, the actress pages are not posted in as much as the models' and whenever their is a competition including them both the models usually win. No offense phenobarbie, but it seems to me that you and prettyphile are always showing up in threads and starting more problems then there needs to be. You always have something to complain about and I am getting somewhat tired of it. He didn't have to start this competition at all and I think it's fine the way it is. So, let's keep it simple and just leave it be. If you don't like how he is running the competition, you don't have to vote.

:flower:

Excuse me? I'm sorry but the only three things I've remotely bitched about recently, and the sad thing is it's shit ya'll should be staring at and saying something about, but because you didn't, I took the initiative.

Best of VSFS: We were voting on outfits that were the SAME, now the color might have been different, but in the end it was still the same outfit. Kinda sounds like a no brainer, and the fact that I had to point it out before anyone else said a damn thing, kinda sad. Now if ya'll actually enjoyed voting on the same outfit, so be it.

Age Model Comp: It's kinda a given that when you pair two woman, one who's VASTLY popular compared to another, that the one who's more popular is going to win 90% of the time. Now go with me on this , why not call it early and save everyone the time of coming in to vote? Or... here's a shocker, STOP nominating people who have a zero chance of winning. o.O

Models League: There's this thing we call finding suitable pictures. ie. If it calls for an butt shot, please for the love of god don't submit something in jeans?

Now... that fact that I have to bitch about stupid shit, shit that is so god damn obvious to even a retard, it makes me sad.

Joe I got your pm, and I honestly think it's up to you. It's your contest hun. If you really need an opinion out of me, then I have to say no to actress/singers. Sorry :( Pheno I know you wanted a round hun, but it's just not my thing.

Okay...here's my thing....Since the different groups aren't competing against each other anyway, but mainly there to diverify the voting categories. Does it really matter how many groups there are? Example: We can just have 2 groups available per round or section and let that be it's own competition and do another two in another round. That would in turn allow us to have 32 candidates for that competition and have 16 in each group, allowing the "best of the rest" to take part (Bianca Balti, Natasha Poly, Mona Johanssen, Inguna Botany...).

:actor: Example...

Part 1: We vote on Group 1 and Group 4 models (so that the presense of the Group 1 names can of course bring attention to the lesser knowns/up and comings). Then at the end of Competition # 1, we see the winners from those 2 groups.

Part 2: We vote on A-list Actresses and Group 3 models and see the winners from those 2 groups.

Part 3: We vote on Group 2 models and B-list singers and see the winners from those 2 groups.

Part 4: We vote on A-list singers and B-list actresses

They don't have to be in that order, but just a general idea...

Please, share what you think of this.

As to the question, yes and no. Yes in that it is technically formed and no in that we don't have all the pics. Pink Couture is going to get the Anne pics for us and there are a few pics missing from other groups.

No also, in that depending on how this idea is received, we would have 6 extra spots in each group. But to diversity the nominees, I would prefer that no one just stack up on a particular country :/ .

But in case the idea is well received, Anne isn't purely your nominee, so you can go ahead and suggest someone if you would like :) .

I would like to start off with this one. Actually, to speed this process up, I would like for us to get this done by collective brainstorming instead of individual nominations if you all don't mind...

Group 3

1. Paulina Kokilina (Pictures sent by lisa-1)

2. Candice Swanepoel (Pictures by TheBarronofFratton)

3. Andi Muise (2 pictures from yours_forever, need 2 more)

4. Simone Villas Boas (Pictures by minus1)

5. Jeisa Chiminazzo (Pictures by minus1)

6. Anna Maria Jagodzinska (Pictures coming from Layla90)

7. Aline Weber (Pictures by Lisa-1)

8. Shannon Click (Pictures by Lisa-1)

9. Maryan Linchuk (pictures by Lisa-1)

10. Barbara Herrerra

11. Catherine McNeil

5 More models needed here...

A List Actresses (Can either be A-list in real life or the A-list of BZ)

Monica Bellucci

Angelina Jolie

Sophie Marceau (pictures coming from lisa-1)

Natalie Portman (pictures coming from Prettyphile)

Kristen Kreuk (pictures coming from Mattlovemodels)

Meagan Fox (pictures coming from phenobarbie)

Aishwara Rai

Jessica Alba

Charlize Theron

General Ideas...

Evangeline Lily

Halle Berry

Catherine Zeta Jones

Hayden Panttiere

Scarlett Johansson

Ashley Judd