Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

L4yer Cake: I ordered it just for Daniel Craig really, and even though my fiancée said he refused to watch "another movie with that Daniel-Fucking-Craig." After the first three lines of the movie, we were both hooked. Amazing, fast-paced, and smart. You have to be paying a ridiculous amount of attention to get it, but it's worth it. Great cast, superb acting, and Sienna Miller in sexy lingerie (my man LOVED that part); there's nothing bad about the movie. The ending is the real shocker, and I found myself hating it but loving it all the same. Dylan, my fiancée, once the movie was over goes: "You know what babe? That was awesome. Good for you. If I had to watch another crap movie for Craig... I would've left you." I hope he was joking! :|

On Saturday I'm going to watch Hancock... "I shall report on the evenings frivolities" once it's been watched. (If anyone knows where that quote comes from... I'll give 'em a prize! :brows: )

Hancock.... it was okay... I liked it, but it had too much going on at once... :wacko:

ahh i want to watch that one too

and AnaBBarrosFan I want to watch Layer Cake too I heard it is SO good!

I watched Wanted yesterday and I liked it.

''This is me taking back control over my life! SO WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKING DONE LATELY?!''

Well, today I watched "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" and like always it isn't very good. But Daniel Craig in the shower is always worth watching. Of course Dylan has something to say about it: "I look better than he does... right?" I didn't answer. I was too busy willing that damn table to disappear... If you've seen the movie you know what I mean.

Dylan is your boyfriend, I guess? :rofl:

Yeah, I know which table loooooooooool

Well, today I watched "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" and like always it isn't very good. But Daniel Craig in the shower is always worth watching. Of course Dylan has something to say about it: "I look better than he does... right?" I didn't answer. I was too busy willing that damn table to disappear... If you've seen the movie you know what I mean.

Well I saw Hancock this past Saturday: The beginning was hilarious! Will Smith plays the apathetic douche-bag perfectly and whoever wrote the jokes of the first half of the film has my sense of humor... But when you get the middle of the film and we discover the twist... I was shocked and then let down. The rest of the movie is lackluster but the jokes at the beginning make it a B-/C+ film.