Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I like her smile, it's the one imperfection she has but it's kind of part of the charm to me. Kind of like Karolina & Gisele's nose, Lara's gap, etc ... I think she looks adorable when she smiles with her teeth

Barbara's smile is great.

For the record I think that the picture of Barbara with what's his face's tour bus in the background was meant to get publicity for Neff Headwear. So it wasn't a heavy-handed move on her part to get fame for herself. They took the pic first and she retweeted it and then put it on her instagram. Here is the original

post-46718-0-40376100-1355218474_thumb.j

Barbara Palvin@BarbaraPalvin

post-46718-0-50789300-1355218473_thumb.j

Wow....She is absolutely beautiful....esp in that candid photo with the Glamour U.K. and the L'Oreal Paris U.K. style team !!!!!Thank You MermaidInLove .....She looks so different in the other photos....not sure whether I like them.....hmm

She has a LOT of Fashion Editorials releasing in the future....The March 2013 issue of the Glamour Magazine U.K. for which she was shooting today in London with L'Oreal Paris U.K , The Marie Clair ITALY shooting in Los Angeles a couple of days before , the other fashion shoot with Nail Artist/Rimmel London spokesperson Adam Slee ...Then there are also her Rosa Clara Barcelona photos with Sara Sampaio and her We are replay shoot in Paris....and of course ALL the drop-dead gorgeous Victoria's Secret photos from Turks and Caicos with Russell James , the Tulum, Mexico ones with Ben Watts of WattsUpPhoto fame and The Valentine's Day photos with Russell James and Madoff Productions video team ..... I can't wait ........

Wow....She is absolutely beautiful....esp in that candid photo with the Glamour U.K. and the L'Oreal Paris U.K. style team !!!!!Thank You MermaidInLove .....She looks so different in the other photos....not sure whether I like them.....hmm

She has a LOT of Fashion Editorials releasing in the future....The March 2013 issue of the Glamour Magazine U.K. for which she was shooting today in London with L'Oreal Paris U.K , The Marie Clair ITALY shooting in Los Angeles a couple of days before , the other fashion shoot with Nail Artist/Rimmel London spokesperson Adam Slee ...Then there are also her Rosa Clara Barcelona photos with Sara Sampaio and her We are replay shoot in Paris....and of course ALL the drop-dead gorgeous Victoria's Secret photos from Turks and Caicos with Russell James , the Tulum, Mexico ones with Ben Watts of WattsUpPhoto fame and The Valentine's Day photos with Russell James and Madoff Productions video team ..... I can't wait ........

Ohhh girl me either. I'm glad we have a bunch of things to look forward to :hehe:

I like her smile, it's the one imperfection she has but it's kind of part of the charm to me. Kind of like Karolina & Gisele's nose, Lara's gap, etc ... I think she looks adorable when she smiles with her teeth

Agree x1 millions

Flaws is what make a model special & beautiful. Most of the model with "perfect" teeth had their teeth fixed. I say more power to the girls (Laetitia, Lara, Kate Moss, et) whom refused to have their teeth fixed just to match some kind of unrealistic beauty.

Barbara smile is lovely.

Facially she does resemble Natalia while more importantly ( at least where Victoria's Secret is concerned) figure wise Barbara is more like French Super Model and L'Oréal Paris Global Ambassador Laetitia Casta ....

They both have Phenomenal Super Curvy bodies and are slightly more petite than the average VS model...Laetitia achieved massive fame with VS , was an Official VS Angel and became a househoold name....I hope the same things ...if not bigger and better for Barbara !!!!

I think Barbara has all the qualities and more to be potentially a HUGE name someday .....and not just in the fashion industry....The way director Michael Bay lavished attn on her and the way he made her THE STAR of ALL 3 ads with her very first Victoria's Secret TV campaign....I wouldn't be surprised if she started adding Hollywood to her resume .....fingers crossed !!!

P.S. - FrenchKiki ...I LOVE your signature .....So very true !!!!!

Once upon a time...When sexy curvy women ruled Victoria's Secret

Now its all Bland ,Blonde, Boring lollipop heads who all blend into each other... Frankly I've seen more curves on a Foot Ruler ....

It's the main reason I love Barbara (and I used not to like her 3 years ago) she reminds me Laetitia in a way and because of her I am starting to love VS again find some interest in VS again. Unfortunately she is the curvy exception among the skinny girls.

It's the main reason I love Barbara (and I used not to like her 3 years ago) she reminds me Laetitia in a way and because of her I am starting to love VS again find some interest in VS again. Unfortunately she is the curvy exception among the skinny girls.

I couldn't agree more ......She is the wonderful exception....The Best exception........

I hope VS realizes that the absolute ONLY reason Gisele, Adriana , Laetitia , Tyra ,Heidi achieved massive fame, wealth , popularity and became household names during their time with V.S. was because of their CURVES, CURVES AND MORE CURVES....wonderful, amazing, womanly , VA VA VOOM curves ....

I can't belive they completely forgot about this very obvious fact the last couple of years focusing on super tall, pencil thin skinny, lanky athletic-looking bland blonde boring models and making them their Angels and then scratching their heads in confusion when they don't become real stars that they have to telecast one special Model Profile video after another during their fashion shows hoping that the public bites the worm and embraces her with wide open arms....Of course they won't....they never will.....I mean how can you model for the world's most famous , most successful lingerie Brand if they have to stuff your bra or put you in the smallest size available so you get the maximum best cleavage....something is very wrong then .....but I think they are slowly starting to come to their senses or they wouldn't have made such a big deal with so much noise while introducing Barbara to the masses/public with her very own exclusive video featuring all their BIGGEST HITTERS....Ed Razek, Russell James and Michael Bay and I couldn't be more happier :0)

Regarding the smile...she still looks pretty but the smile makes her look younger or something. I know she is young, but when she isn't smiling or talking (you can't see her teeth), she comes off as so much older.

Although I absolutely adore her look, I do think that she seems a bit young to be a Victoria's Secret model. When she's interviewed or you see her candidly smiling, her youth becomes obvious.