Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I actually think the nicknames like Barbie and B-pal cute I even favor the nickname Babs :hehe: I feel like fans should have the freedom to call Barbara whatever nickname they are comfortable with long as it isn't demeaning, offensive, or whatever

On a another note I really cant wait for this Justin&Barbara mess to finally blow over. I'm glad Barbara has gotten some exposure and publicity from the whole ordeal but I just wish it wasn't with Justin because his and Selena's fans are ANNOYING and IMMATURE with all this speculation, Selena is better than Barbara, Barbara is prettier than Selena, Barbara is only into her looks , and bla blah everywhere. :cain:

Because it sound stupid. You (in general)are all sounding like you are 4.

Barbara is not ur friend and I guess none of her real friends is calling her "Barbie?

plus, it's an American nickname & she is not American.

I mean Barbie? Come on! I t sound so so so idiotic.

I'm from Hungary like Barbara, and... the most of Barbara are called "Barbi", what sounds like Barbie in Hungarian. Just saying.

btw i don't like barbie nickname too, but in Hungarian is totally OK.

It's funny cause in those pictures it's kinda showing the opposite of what you just said.. lol

No it doesn't.

not even a slightly resemblance.

And I've chosen those 2 specific pictures on purpose.

Natural/at an event/no photoshop

Because, yes, I can easily find pictures of BARBARA where she looks like Natalia because they arephotoshoped to hell.

It's funny cause in those pictures it's kinda showing the opposite of what you just said.. lol

No it doesn't.

not even a slightly resemblance.

And I've chosen those 2 specific pictures on purpose.

Natural/at an event/no photoshop

Because, yes, I can easily find pictures of BARBARA where she looks like Natalia because they arephotoshoped to hell.

Then I guess it's just me who thinks Barbara can sometimes resemble Natalia? Haha okay.

Oh well, it's my opinion; I think she does a little sometimes.

I definetly see the resemblance between Natalia. The features might not be exactly the same or whatever, but she definitely has the same ora as Natalia. And physical features wise, I definitely see a similarity in their mouths for some reason.

Anywho I miss barbara editorials..its been forever man :cry:

^ Me too!

Also, people are getting all worked up again with Barbara and Justin.. the picture she posted on instagram this morning saying "Miami" is getting a lot of hate cause apparently she's standing in front of Justin's tour bus? And now they're trying to start "Jarbara".

What the hell is that hahaha

Thanks VS for starting all sorts of drama!

Facially she does resemble Natalia while more importantly ( at least where Victoria's Secret is concerned) figure wise Barbara is more like French Super Model and L'Oréal Paris Global Ambassador Laetitia Casta ....

They both have Phenomenal Super Curvy bodies and are slightly more petite than the average VS model...Laetitia achieved massive fame with VS , was an Official VS Angel and became a househoold name....I hope the same things ...if not bigger and better for Barbara !!!!

I think Barbara has all the qualities and more to be potentially a HUGE name someday .....and not just in the fashion industry....The way director Michael Bay lavished attn on her and the way he made her THE STAR of ALL 3 ads with her very first Victoria's Secret TV campaign....I wouldn't be surprised if she started adding Hollywood to her resume .....fingers crossed !!!

P.S. - FrenchKiki ...I LOVE your signature .....So very true !!!!!

Once upon a time...When sexy curvy women ruled Victoria's Secret

Now its all Bland ,Blonde, Boring lollipop heads who all blend into each other... Frankly I've seen more curves on a Foot Ruler ....

Also, people are getting all worked up again with Barbara and Justin.. the picture she posted on instagram this morning saying "Miami" is getting a lot of hate cause apparently she's standing in front of Justin's tour bus? And now they're trying to start "Jarbara".

Poor poor Girlie.....She never learns...ever ....IMG ( her modelling agency ) needs to hire a smart PR and sit her down, strap her into the chair and lecture her on a course of PR 101 !!!!

I know for a fact that she flew to Miami , Florida from L.A. at the same time Justin Bieber and Scooter Braun went there cos they all Tweeted about it separately....Oh Dear ....Let the media storm part 2 begin .....and this time she is really asking for it.....This girl needs to become media savvy.....FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST !!!!

http://web.stagram.c...52495_210746792

It is very strange but in that Miami Instagram photo where she is supposedly standing infront of Justin's Tour Bus she is making the absolute IDENTICAL facial expression ( with her mouth ) that she made while posing in the background with Lil Twist and Bieber....It is very strange !!!!

I am posting the links for the photos....Check out...

Miami photo

http://web.stagram.com/p/343231577844352495_210746792

Lil Twist photo

http://www.disneydreaming.com/2012/11/09/is-selena-gomez-upset-with-justin-bieber-for-hanging-out-with-model-barbara-palvin-at-the-victorias-secret-fashion-show/

Elnett Concert Video......on YouTube....the quality is not as good as the Vimeo one.....

L'Oréal Elnett TV Ad featuring Natasha Poly, Barbara Palvin and Bianka Balti

It is an awful looking horrendous commercial and all the models look so different and unfamiliar...I don't like the heavy dark eye-make up and the short curly hairstyle on Barbara ...and the rich dark golden lighting...it is so unflattering !!!!

L'Oreal must have spent a LOT of money on it no doubt but it is a complete failure....The Song is horrible and Barbara is NOT a rock chick or a rebel ....none of them are ......

I like Barbara with long, straight or softly curling wavy hair with soft angelic make -up....Her new L'Oreal photo is incredibly beautiful and angelic.....LOVE IT !!!!!

http://barbara-daily...ost/37356821260

I love Barbie in this commercial , i love her attitude here , she is soo different and sweet :) agree this is not the best commercial of L'Oreal, but it's interesting to see her like that :) by the way, I think she will be a great actress :))

Then I guess it's just me who thinks Barbara can sometimes resemble Natalia? Haha okay.

No... you're not the only one. At the the beginning I started to see a resemblance too. But I know there is also ppl who notice a resemblance with young Brooke Shield...haha And that is Ok. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that. I mean, We're not comparing her with chimpanzee. Both Brooke and Natalia are gorgeous. Barbara would feel flattered... I would :whistle:

I guess it's common to compare. I'm pretty sure in 10 years ppl will compared a new model with Barbara Palvin. :gocho:

And now they're trying to start "Jarbara".

What the hell is that hahaha

Thanks VS for starting all sorts of drama!

Okay.. Now that is a nickname that I don't approve... post-51835-0-1446058668-60037_thumb.gif

Either way, she saw Justin at some point. A guy commented on her picture that is touring with Justin saying "it was good seeing you love" or some bullshit lol

And she commented back with a little kissy face.

She really did bring this one on herself though, whether to piss off Selena lovers and Bieblibers (however you spell it?) or to get more fame on herself.

Interesting Barbara.. can't wait to see what's next!

No... you're not the only one. At the the beginning I started to see a resemblance too. But I know there is also ppl who notice a resemblance with Brooke Shield...haha And that is Ok. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that. I mean, We're not comparing her with chimpanzee. Both Brooke and Natalia are gorgeous. Barbara would feel flattered... I would :whistle:

I guess it's common to compare. I'm pretty sure in 10 years ppl will compared a new model with Barbara Palvin. :gocho:

So trueee! I bet they will :)

I think some people just get aggravated with others always comparing models to each other, like every new model is compared to Adriana or Miranda when they look nothing like them haha

THAT I understand. But sometimes some new models really do look similar to older ones! It's not their fault lol

Poor poor Girlie.....She never learns...ever ....IMG ( her modelling agency ) needs to hire a smart PR and sit her down, strap her into the chair and lecture her on a course of PR 101 !!!!

I know for a fact that she flew to Miami , Florida from L.A. at the same time Justin Bieber and Scooter Braun went there cos they all Tweeted about it separately....Oh Dear ....Let the media storm part 2 begin .....and this time she is really asking for it.....This girl needs to become media savvy.....FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST !!!!

http://web.stagram.c...52495_210746792

Yeah you can tell Barbara is sweet and down to earth but also young and still knid of new to this whole thing. But I'm pretty sure she will get the hang of it soon especially if she becomes an angel VS will definitely groom her. And heck maybe she just did that to screw with all those annoying and obsessive JB and Selena fans if she did I like her even more lol. :evil:

I don’t know about that hole Justin Barbara thing, but let’s face it. She said it herself. They are just good friends. Why shouldn´t we trust her? I think she’s just playing with this rumors. From own experience I know that this can be really funny ^^