Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

It's obvious Barbara loves the attention even I caught myself side eyeing some of her tweets and instagrams but she is probably just overly excited. I mean you got to think about it she is only 19 and already working with big brands like Victoria's Secret and Lo'real which of course is a big deal when your a model especially a young model from a small town like Barbara. And the whole Barbellas thing is just :ninja: but as I said before she is still young so hopefully she will grow out of this.

I do hope she shoots in St. Barts for swim. I mean girls got a body of a Goddess VS better recognize

winter time!!! realbarbarapalvin

IMO she looks like a Snowhite here

Want to see more editorials and photos with her of course :clap:

post-15482-0-1446058690-80588_thumb.jpg

I know....She possesses REAL classical fairytale princess beauty....I have never seen such a genuinely pretty angel face .....She is SOOOOOOO pretty !!!

It's Beautiful ParadiseAngel !!! Did you draw it ????....Amazing !!!!!!

No I found it, but I wish I could draw like that though.

^ I'm still waiting for her to pose with Adriana Lima...then I can die a happy man :laugh:

Same here and I wouldn't mind her posing with Candice to see how they look together :hehe: