Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I don't think you guys realize that Barbara is NOT in shape. Yes she can "make it work", but there are models that are working their asses off to do this show, working out constantly, and obviously their bodies are gonna stand out more. 

NO model gets a free pass in (except full-fledged angels). They made freaking Sara Sampaio go to castings and she is the FACE of PINK (with Elsa). Sara even expressed how much she wanted to get cast and was hoping in the casting video released today. The girl has been going to the gym every freaking day for like a month.

Barbara will be very lucky if she gets in. The VSFS is very competitive, and we all know how much VS loves skinny girls. They are casting freaking Sigrid Agren for crying out loud.

I don't think you guys realize that Barbara is NOT in shape. Yes she can "make it work", but there are models that are working their asses off to do this show, working out constantly, and obviously their bodies are gonna stand out more. 

NO model gets a free pass in (except full-fledged angels). They made freaking Sara Sampaio go to castings and she is the FACE of PINK (with Elsa). Sara even expressed how much she wanted to get cast and was hoping in the casting video released today. The girl has been going to the gym every freaking day for like a month.

Barbara will be very lucky if she gets in. The VSFS is very competitive, and we all know how much VS loves skinny girls. They are casting freaking Sigrid Agren for crying out loud.

I love Barbara and I want her to see in VS but I totally agree with you. I´m not the biggest fan of Sara but we can´t compare Sara with Barbara. Sara is working really really hard for that. She earns to be there but Barbara would be in the show only of her beautiful face and not for her work.

I know that the other users will say Barbara is not fat she is only not to thin like the other models. Yes that´s true and that what she was wearing last year show that VS is not the same opinion like us with the body.

her shape its not the problem guys! ... last year she was in , and her body was not so freakin skinny.

She was there with a costume which cover her body but you´re right it the problem isn´t really her body. :)

Even last year she confirmed by Twitter ONLY just 3 days before the actual date....there is still time so let's all try to be a little positive....

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:03 AM........VSFS 2012 taped on the 7th but Barbara tweeted about it only on the 4th......

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin 
#VSfahionshow fitting: done✔ Amazing outfitt : done ✔ showtime: soon! i am so excited @VictoriasSecret

Barbara's body is gorgeous and I expect her to sell those lingerie pieces to customers because they can really see how the lingerie fit on curves but runway is different and since Sophia and Monica Mitro are on the judging panel... Don't forget this gem from The New York Times: -- was auditioning again this year because, as Ms. Mitro said, bodies do change. “You don’t see them for a minute, and...” Ms. Mitro said and then fell silent. She held her cupped hands wide in the universal gesture for hips as broad as a barn.

However, Barbara has great chances because she has walked before, she got the Christmas catalogue cover and there are 40 girls cast for the show.

Barbara's body is gorgeous and I expect her to sell those lingerie pieces to customers because they can really see how the lingerie fit on curves but runway is different and since Sophia and Monica Mitro are on the judging panel... Don't forget this gem from The New York Times: -- was auditioning again this year because, as Ms. Mitro said, bodies do change. “You don’t see them for a minute, and...” Ms. Mitro said and then fell silent. She held her cupped hands wide in the universal gesture for hips as broad as a barn.

However, Barbara has great chances because she has walked before, she got the Christmas catalogue cover and there are 40 girls cast for the show.

but think that there is still the possibility that walk?

I think there is  :hehe:  It's just been quiet on her side. You would think she would tweet something that would indicate she was working towards the show whether it would be related to exercising, sending a comment to Sara Sampaio or something like that. If she is in, I hope she is in the best shape possible so we'll get two outfits!

I read on this topic that some people think Barbara needs to loose some weight, euh what the hell ? I found her literally perfect or normal whatever but it's my opinion so I have to respect yours, even if I disagree. Also, I think Barbara can be on the vs fashion show this year, she was just beautiful, sexy and funny last year and a lot of people like her. For me if she's not in the show, it's gonna be a big mistake for VS because I think her body is for lingerie but if they don't find their tastes, well they will miss something. And I think it will be an opening for SI.

Victoria's Secret lied to this poor girl when she asked them ..with a winky face.......She is NOT going to be a part of VSFS 2013.....Apparently she is going to be in Shanghai,China.......

1. @VictoriasSecret Barbara Palvin this is year #VSFashionShow will be? I love her. She is so gorgeus. I hope be. I hope be. I HOPE BE! I?you

2. post-15482-0-1446060348-81993_thumb.jpgVictoria's Secret ?@VictoriasSecret14m

@jaddegiziyam It's a secret ;) 32 more days #VSFashionShow !

==================================================================================================

Follow
    f19ecf2247193853625c53783fbe7ea8_normal.pngMET MY IDOL?@BelieveInJBieb

Barbara Palvin isn't walking in the Victorias Secret Fashion Show guys I'm sad now,I'm not watching it this year.

https://twitter.com/BelieveInJBieb/status/398866455246422017/photo/1

I am NOT going to watch the show this year !!!!!!!