Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbara is still in New York....this pic was posted just 9 hours ago...That is a good sign..........I hope she makes it but if she doesn't she can only blame herself....VS held castings for 2 days in New York ...Barbara didn't attend them....she could/should have ..she was in Switzerland at the time( she wasn't even working those 2 days)....Sara Sampaio did...Bregje Heinen did...Jessica Hart did...Martha Hunt did...Jourdan Dunn did...Barbara Palvin did not.....

carolinegerdes

9 hours ago

My dream has come true!!! I met one of my fav models @realbarbarapalvin #bestdayever #ilooksosleepy #ohwell #shesbeautiful

carolinegerdes

@barbaraisperfect right outside in union square in nyc

http://instagram.com/p/ga2ViHhkWR/

She was in LA shooting River Island during the casting. If she had to be in NYC she would have been there, trust me. Either she is in without casting or they didn't even invited her for the castings because they knew they didn't want to use her. Please don't spread those kind of rumors about being unprofessional because it's not true and i actually think it can be damaging. It is one thing to criticize the pictures and the ads, but saying that she is not caring about getting a job is just wrong.

I hate to start a fight( esp on Barbara Palvin's thread) but according to this Bellazon post the Victoria's Secret casting for 2013 was held from 28th to 30th of Oct.....Barbara went to LA on the 31st of October and worked with  River Island the following day.....

Checking her timeline she wasn't doing  anything workwise from 28th to 30th Oct.....

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

I talked to Xenia Deli on fb about an hour ago. She said she will try out for VSFS, though is not sure if she will be able to do it, because of her height. She said the castings are from 28th to 30th.  :hehe: 

Barbara posted this from Switzerland to her Instagram account on the 27th of October....
realbarbarapalvin 2 weeks ago
ohh Montreux!

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin 31 Oct

sooo good to be back in LA.

James Farrar ‏@JamesFarrar_ 1 Nov

In LA shooting @river_island Spring/Summer 2014 cinema campaign