Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

At the end of the day it's Barbara's super duper uber fans that are keeping some of us who like Barbara a lot from posting in this thread (and others...) more often (and posting never before seen work)

Barbara Palvin fans are batshit crazy. Like I have no problem with One D for example but I HATE their fans for this very reason. They terrorize everyone away from social media or fanboards much like neurotic Palvin fans. Some people are so miserable with themselves they put their idols on such a high and dehuminizing pedestal that anytime something negative is even implied about their idol they take it as a personal attack and react accordingly. Its scary and psycho and baffling. It needs to stop.

I'm also extremely wowed by appleauto's consistent ability to start off a post by talking about Barbara's extreme perfection and then end that same post by talking about all the things Barbara isn't doing right. :idk:

That's classic envy.

At the end of the day it's Barbara's super duper uber fans that are keeping some of us who like Barbara a lot from posting in this thread (and others...) more often (and posting never before seen work)

Barbara Palvin fans are batshit crazy. Like I have no problem with One D for example but I HATE their fans for this very reason. They terrorize everyone away from social media or fanboards much like neurotic Palvin fans. Some people are so miserable with themselves they put their idols on such a high and dehuminizing pedestal that anytime something negative is even implied about their idol they take it as a personal attack and react accordingly. Its scary and psycho and baffling. It needs to stop.

Wait up... Tell me how people are just criticizing? I have seen comments and people warned you about what you were doing. Also I am not calling you a stalker, I hate that word. I am just saying I don't think I agree with everything you say as I think you go into extremes which you do. Look, maybe you don't mean it in that way, but you are on a place where it is sensitive. You have to watch yourself. Come on here. This is getting just out of hand.

From this point on every post I see that you make appleauto I will SPAM this topic till we flip to the next page!

I cant stand hypocrites, uber fanatics that can't stay with-in the normal social conduct boundaries and your seemingly awesome way of ignoring everyone's friendly requests to stop CERTAIN habits...no more nice here!

appleautoplease stop posting links, especially ones that are in absolutely no way related to Barbara, or that only contain things that have already been posted before.

Le Gator....Why would it bother you of all people...you clearly stated that you simply  ignore all the links that I post when you posted that pic of Barbara's cover for the Elle Hungary magazine...So what difference does it make to you anyway......

From this point on every post I see that you make appleauto I will SPAM this topic till we flip to the next page!

I cant stand hypocrites, uber fanatics that can't stay with-in the normal social conduct boundaries and your seemingly awesome way of ignoring everyone's friendly requests to stop CERTAIN habits...no more nice here!

Go ahead....see if I give a damn ....besides when have you ever posted anything constructive related to this thread in terms of new pictures or new videos....certainly nothing within the past 12 months....Show me one post if you can.....People who check and appreciate my "links" will do regardless of your threat to spam.....

C'mon guys stop it already! This fight doesn't drive us anywhere. I personally don't mind appleauto posting links it doesn't bother me to click on it. I can't even imagine how can such little thing annoye anyone... I'm happy for every new pics, infos about barbara... So calm down people and move on! That is just a forum. Be tolerant! Just simply skip a page if you don't like what you see... :) 'peace please'

I'm also extremely wowed by appleauto's consistent ability to start off a post by talking about Barbara's extreme perfection and then end that same post by talking about all the things Barbara isn't doing right. :idk:

That's classic envy.

Funny you said this! As I remember correctly you were the one who sent me to read male model pages and other stuff, when i mentioned she may has to loose weight... Anyways I agree with you about that some people are really prejudiced about her...

I agree with your statement Jazzy, and it could be applied to basically anyone or anything, not just Barbara.

I’m using the first post of a new page to draw a line under the current discussion. Please everyone, stand down. This is the Barbara Palvin thread, not the trolling, fighting and pop psychology thread. Agree to disagree and get things back on topic or it'll be locked.

I’m using the first post of a new page to draw a line under the current discussion. Please everyone, stand down. This is the Barbara Palvin thread, not the trolling, fighting and pop psychology thread. Agree to disagree and get things back on topic or it'll be locked.

Thank you !! (from those of us that enjoy Barb pics and info.)