Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

So according to VS makeup artist Anna Marie for the Victoria's Secret Holiday Volume 1 catalogue cover she did the makeup and Russell James took the pic....

anariz1

#christmas #angel @realbarbarapalvin @victoriassecret @victoriassecret100 #poutylips #christiandior #crèmederose # photo @nomadrj #makeupanariz @thewallgroup

http://instagram.com/p/gI7FsWiLzf/

dannyminnick

28 minutes ago

It's a wrap!! Funniest day ever.... @realbarbarapalvin is the essences of cool model.. She's an artist , not an egoist . She helped props in between takes .. #Set #Allabouthavingfun #DGK #BarbaraPalvin #Coolestmodel #itsallaboutthework #DannyMinnick #london #LoveSkateboardingmyfirstLove #DontHateSkate #ssshhhhh...

http://instagram.com/p/gMmah2Sj2e/

dannyminnick

38 minutes ago

Thank you @ab_cd_cd @wearepartizan for another Rad video & skateboarding with the SUPER @realbarbarapalvin #Blessedlife #Meisner #skateboardingsavedmylife #set #RIVERISLAND #LA #London #BarbaraPalvin #NYC #DannyMinnick #Paris #thefrenchconnection # Gobackto1

http://instagram.com/p/gMlUI0Sj06/

realbarbarapalvin

23 minutes ago

Happy(late)Halloween! My eyes last night! #halloween #LA

http://instagram.com/p/gMnVmSnAfA/

I really really REALLY hope Barbara will be a part of  this years VS Fashion Show 2013....according to one of the Hungarian magazine articles  posted here before when interviewed Barbara  stated that she was supposed to attend the casting sessions ...both of them actually...there were no exceptions made for her unlike Lais etc  but somehow she didn't make it to either of the castings...Last year she was working with Replay in Paris and they excused her...she had to make a little video of her walk and pics...VS liked it and let her be a part of VSFS 2012 ....I hope it is the same for  this year as well....It is better for Barbara if she doesn't have to "audition" in front of all those super critical people...her walk is horrible and her bikini body is not the type that VS usually obsesses over....I am keeping all my fingers crossed for her...Good Luck !!!!

I really really REALLY hope Barbara will be a part of this years VS Fashion Show 2013....according to one of the Hungarian magazine articles posted here before when interviewed Barbara stated that she was supposed to attend the casting sessions ...both of them actually...there were no exceptions made for her unlike Lais etc but somehow she didn't make it to either of the castings...Last year she was working with Replay in Paris and they excused her...she had to make a little video of her walk and pics...VS liked it and let her be a part of VSFS 2012 ....I hope it is the same for this year as well....It is better for Barbara if she doesn't have to "audition" in front of all those super critical people...her walk is horrible and her bikini body is not the type that VS usually obsesses over....I am keeping all my fingers crossed for her...Good Luck !!!!

I really really REALLY hope Barbara will be a part of  this years VS Fashion Show 2013....according to one of the Hungarian magazine articles  posted here before when interviewed Barbara  stated that she was supposed to attend the casting sessions ...both of them actually...there were no exceptions made for her unlike Lais etc  but somehow she didn't make it to either of the castings...Last year she was working with Replay in Paris and they excused her...she had to make a little video of her walk and pics...VS liked it and let her be a part of VSFS 2012 ....I hope it is the same for  this year as well....It is better for Barbara if she doesn't have to "audition" in front of all those super critical people...her walk is horrible and her bikini body is not the type that VS usually obsesses over....I am keeping all my fingers crossed for her...Good Luck !!!!