Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Appleauto, why don't you send your long ass rants to Barbara or her management instead and spare us from reading this? We all heard it before and you are honestly starting to repeat yourself in each rant. We got it by now. Barbara should only hang with Sara Sampaio and especially stay away from Stella Maxwell because :evil: . She should live in New York for the sake of her career. She needs to lose weight and her walk is awful yet you want her to walk for the VSFS 2013. We get it by now. There is no problem with you expressing your opinion, but repeating yourself isn't going to change anything.

I wonder where Barbara would be right now if you were her manager...

Besides, what the hell did you include that link for? I don't know if anyone cares about Kenny Hamilton asking people to prom?

+ the picture Sara posted but in full size.

attachicon.gif8cabccea445f11e3b39722000aeb4586_8.jpg

^ She'll just disappear from Bellazon for a day or two, or at least till we're on the next page so she doesn't have to see the negative being said and go about posting same as usual. It's been her pattern for awhile, and regardless of who asks her to stop doing the same stuff (from staff and the vast majority of posters in this thread) ... we're ignored. :(

And giving her a warning won't do anything. I've already heard the excuses for why she won't post pictures, so either I give her warning after warning and she's banned, or we just grunt it out and and she remains a member.

At the end of the day it's Barbara's super duper uber fans that are keeping some of us who like Barbara a lot from posting in this thread (and others...) more often (and posting never before seen work)

... No one has to time or patience to sit through endless pages of chow chow anymore. :/

^ She'll just disappear from Bellazon for a day or two, or at least till we're on the next page so she doesn't have to see the negative being said and go about posting same as usual. It's been her pattern for awhile, and regardless of who asks her to stop doing the same stuff (from staff and the vast majority of posters in this thread) ... we're ignored. :(

And giving her a warning won't do anything. I've already heard the excuses for why she won't post pictures, so either I give her warning after warning and she's banned, or we just grunt it out and and she remains a member.

At the end of the day it's Barbara's super duper uber fans that are keeping some of us who like Barbara a lot from posting in this thread (and others...) more often (and posting never before seen work)

... No one has to time or patience to sit through endless pages of chow chow anymore. :/

From this point on every post I see that you make appleauto I will SPAM this topic till we flip to the next page!

I cant stand hypocrites, uber fanatics that can't stay with-in the normal social conduct boundaries and your seemingly awesome way of ignoring everyone's friendly requests to stop CERTAIN habits...no more nice here!

Lyla, I am sorry but you seem to real confused about what a discussion is. I am pretty sure it is not someones opinion about Barbara's career to talk about her personal life such as who she should be friends with. Then you call another person a stalker just over a question like who is her dads name but you don't Apple's constant rambling about Barbara's real personal things which I am sure have nothing to do with her career whatsoever. We just need to calm down. If Apple goes on a rampage, well it is up to the admins. If they do something they have backed themselves. If they don't they don't. We should be talking about things that are discussion based, not oh I don't like her boyfriend, he looks like a tool... Her friends are weird bla bla bla. Get over it. You are not her sister, mother, father, relative in any shape or form. You don't like it, then join the line of complaints. Other than that, I just think we can do-better than this. What is next? And that goes to you too Apple.. We are better than this.

Edited by Zachman57

... No one has to time or patients to sit through endless pages of chow chow anymore. :/

I just don't get it! If you love B. how can you resist to post unseen stuff? It's paradox in my eyes. Are you doing this just because some comments are annoying or just somebody's opinionating something opposite than yours? Maybe if there were more pics, there would be less stupid talks...or maybe not... and honestly I dont care about the appleauto thing. and yeah, it would be better to see pics about B and reading true confirmed informations about her... but as somebody above mentioned this is a discussion site or what, so i still don't get it why is this a problem if pages arise from opinions about anything related to Barbara. I think you can filter out informations what you are interested in like pics, if you want... but clearly, you feel yourself so superior, that you won't tend to be to do that. It's easier to say that what you said and you can do anything because you're an admin and you're here for years, so you may just accept your inner circle's stuff... i didnt want to seem offensive, but this is my opinion about this whole drama!

This will be pretty irrelevant but i was curious, so...

Does anyone know Barbara's dad's name? Just wondering .xx

if i knew, i never tell! this is really stalkish... btw she looks after her dad and his mother (B's granny) mostly!

I just don't get it! If you love B. how can you resist to post unseen stuff?

Because it doesn't bother me to not post stuff... ? and I never said I was the one who had scans. I have access to said scans, but at the end of the day you'd need to ask said scanners why they won't post here anymore.

Are you doing this just because some comments are annoying or just somebody's opinionating something opposite than yours?

Clearly new to this thread, I along with the vocal majority have been saying there's an issue going on for over a year now.

I dont care about the appleauto thing.

Then why make mention of it? You're addressing me in a post where I'm addressing the Appleauto thing. The circle of life my pet.

and yeah, it would be better to see pics about B and reading true confirmed informations about her...

Then tell her.... don't sit by passive aggressively and a let things that could change for the better sit unnoticed.

but as somebody above mentioned this is a discussion site or what, '

And that's exactly what Le Gator, Myself, Dave, Claudia, Michelle and others are doing... discussing a problem that's refusing to resolve itself.

so i still don't get it why is this a problem if pages arise from opinions about anything related to Barbara.

Ask the others what the issues are.

I think you can filter out informations what you are interested in like pics, if you want...

Filter button is mia me thinks. I don't see one... do you?

but clearly, you feel yourself so superior,

Cause I am... Love yourself.. Life lessons learned.

that you won't tend to be to do that.

Can't just filter everything that goes on here... not as staff... If we did this place would be dog shit. Now regardless if you see it or not, or even care about it there is an issue in this thread and some of the staff (not just me) have addressed said issue and it's being ignored, and rather then jump on the ban happy wagon, the staff and members are trying to express how they feel so that hopefully it'll be resolved without taking drastic steps.

It's easier to say that what you said and you can do anything because you're an admin and you're here for years,

Wouldn't matter if I was an admin or not.. I say what I want to say, always have, always will. You should of seen me before I was Staff... let's just say that being staffed has mellowed me :(

I didnt want to seem offensive, but this is my opinion about this whole drama!

Okay, congratz?