Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

The amount and quality/prestige of her work has been steadily decreasing, especially in the last 4 months. And her VS pics are great, but they use her sporadically and are notoriously fickle. If they grab onto her, that'd be fantastic, but I don't think anyone should hold their breath for that. That said, I think the VSFS is a great way to 'get her name back out there,' as it were--especially for someone who has been skipping fashion weeks for 2 years. There is always someone willing to take your spot in the modeling industry.

The amount and quality/prestige of her work has been steadily decreasing, especially in the last 4 months. And her VS pics are great, but they use her sporadically and are notoriously fickle. If they grab onto her, that'd be fantastic, but I don't think anyone should hold their breath for that. That said, I think the VSFS is a great way to 'get her name back out there,' as it were--especially for someone who has been skipping fashion weeks for 2 years. There is always someone willing to take your spot in the modeling industry.

Don't use fashion weeks as a standard! Mostly newcomers and no-names do that for filling the spots between models who are actually trending in high fashion. Just think about it how many models don't do shows, who are otherwise very succesfull!

I more meant that fashion week can give you more visibility among designers, that's all.