Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

WHAT THE F-....  , , she  one off the favourite girls and know she dont' gonna walk , i think this tweet is true , i'm not seeing why the girl gonna lie and barbara  tweet her soo losee all my hope that i have it :(

I just, I think I'm disappointed with VS. I still do not understand, it is the Christmas catalog, and it's ugly models instead, no? ARE BLIND? -,-

WHAT THE F-....  , , she  one off the favourite girls and know she dont' gonna walk , i think this tweet is true , i'm not seeing why the girl gonna lie and barbara  tweet her soo losee all my hope that i have it :(

I just, I think I'm disappointed with VS. I still do not understand, it is the Christmas catalog, and it's ugly models instead, no? ARE BLIND? -,-

i was thought that this year she gonna have  it 2 outifits or more and noo ... i'm soo sad with vs , i have it soo many hope you don't believe it , i was soo happy that sara certanly gonna walk and barbara to , that gonna be great , sara and barbara at backstage will be my dream come true .

I also thought that, even expected to see erin, I can not really believe this is happening, biggest disappointment. not fair  u.u

SOOO NOT FAIR 

I´m not happy about that but it doesn´t suprise me. You guys can say what you want but we saw all the other models working hard and at the same time Barbara was only partying. We all know what kind of models VS want so it not suffice to be only beautiful!! There are so many girls who not really beautiful but they work. That´s the point.

Sorry it´s hard but not unfair. It would be unfair when she would take place without doing nothing. Hard but true. 

I also thought that, even expected to see erin, I can not really believe this is happening, biggest disappointment. not fair  u.u

SOOO NOT FAIR 

I´m not happy about that but it doesn´t suprise me. You guys can say what you want but we saw all the other models working hard and at the same time Barbara was only partying. We all know what kind of models VS want so it not suffice to be only beautiful!! There are so many girls who not really beautiful but they work. That´s the point.

Sorry it´s hard but not unfair. It would be unfair when she would take place without doing nothing. Hard but true. 

WAITT , you are saing that barbara only party and don't work hard ??? she is doing so many work this year 

she can go to the gym, but not upload pictures there to show that "working hard" is my opinion, I think that only takes pictures of her friends, or work out, but hey mmmm

she   is not have to post pictures that what she is doing all the time , she put the funn times  :)

SOOO NOT FAIR 

WAITT , you are saing that barbara only party and don't work hard ??? she is doing so many work this year 

No, you don´t understand what I mean. She don´t work enough to be a part of the show. Yes she do many photoshoots for other brands but she knows what VS want and she doesn´t work for that. She shouldn´t be the thinest person and less to much weight nobody expect that  but doing something for the body isn´t unhealthy. I mean okay she done many photoshoot (they are terrible in ps) but they can change everything on a photo but on the show not. 

she can go to the gym, but not upload pictures there to show that "working hard" is my opinion, I think that only takes pictures of her friends, or work out, but hey mmmm

She don´t have to share pics how she´s working out but they can see on photos that she doesn´t do it. When she wears a bikini or something else they can see what she is doing for her body. I like her how she is but VS except something else. It´s not about what I want or what you want it´s about what the brand want of her. For me she don´t have to do sport but when she wants to be there then she should do what the brand want.