Bellazon

Adriana, Ana, or Alessandra?

moiselles

Who do you think is prettier: Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barros, or Alessandra Ambrosio?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is prettier: Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barros, or Alessandra Ambrosio?

• Adriana Lima
    • Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio

each to their own but comparing adriana to ale is not too fair i think.

Well, as you can see - it is. cuz she's simply the fav of most ppl here on BZ, and neither ale nor ana is reaching her in the polls ;) just my... experience^^

Same experience here. :laugh:

each to their own but comparing adriana to ale is not too fair i think.

Well, as you can see - it is. cuz she's simply the fav of most ppl here on BZ, and neither ale nor ana is reaching her in the polls ;) just my... experience^^

Same experience here. :laugh:

that's what i want to say :D

just could do 'protest voting' in all of the polls where Adri is in... :D But here it'S no protest, I like ana^^

Okay...wow...the adriana following here is HUGE!!!!! 0.0 but I vote Ale cause she's my favorite (and I think she's prettier w/ out a weird [don't ask what i mean about that] look to her), then Ana BB cause...well...she's beautiful! *takes out pic* have you seen her??? and then adriana...the reason being is that while i do agree she's gorgeous too (and don't get me wrong...i do)...in a lot if not most of her pictures she looks well (this will probably get me killed and/or band) possessed....don't kill me?!

Welcome to the Cult de Lima, err..Bellazon WeirdFan! Yeh, I had NO idea that this was motherland for the Lima cult when I first joined. :( Just don't get caught up in the :| :| :| too. Be brave resist the LimaLunies! Ana for me of course. :evil:

:rofl:

It is pretty pointless to have this poll because Adri is going to win. I don't want to say i hate Adri...but i dislike her GREATLY! and its not even Adri. Its her fans.

People are blinded by the fact that Adri is gorgeous and don't see the fact that she can't model to save her life. And even when she tires to model her face is always the same. its the 'i wanna fuck you' look and the 'i wanna kill you' look. And apart from that, i think she's over rated.

Aless. i think Aless is very pretty. her body is amazing, and her face is cute. But there is just something about her her nose, lips, and forehead that don't fit with me.

Ana! Oh gosh! That woman is perfect. i could sit here and type up an essay as to why her bone structure is perfect, about how her features mach perfectly with each other. How her face and body are artistcly and traditionaly gorgeous. But i wont.

Its obvious my vote is for Ana. No doubt about thay. *waves her Ana flag*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...