Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

welcome!

hmm if we count on this article,it's not :p

Django Unchained Poster Design

We are several months away from their being any official Django Unchained posters revealed, but some fans are thinking ahead. They have created an online petition to have Dude Designs create the Django Unchained Poster. Dude Designs is perhaps best known for the Hobo With A Shotgun poster design.

The Dude Design posters I’ve seen are all very good, but they are stylized in a way that I don’t think would work great for the wide audience Django Unchained is seeking. They could have done a hell of a job with the Death Proof poster though, and I would like to see one of the alternate Django Unchained posters done in the Dude Designs style.

http://www.everythingtarantino.com/2012/01...-poster-design/

seems just fan-made poster

here's another fan-made one :p

post-42076-0-1446082266-6657_thumb.jpg

Pami

I thought when they removed siggi for being too big they informed you via pm :)

We edit the signature noting why it was removed. We don't always send PM's unless there is something we would like to inform members off the board :)

How dare they take Leo's shoulders away from her??? :mad:

Technically it wasn't removed. Only the image tags were removed but the link was still present so she can fix the size of her signature ;)

Naomi Watts Blasts The Academy Awards

NAOMI Watts has blasted the Academy Awards for snubbing her J Edgar leading man Leonardo DiCaprio.

The Aussie beauty says she is staggered Titanic actor Leo is not among the Best Actor nominees for this month’s Academy Awards following his stirring performance as disgraced FBI boss J Edgar Hoover.

“I think he did an incredible job and it was a brilliant performance,” says Naomi. “I was quite shocked he wasn’t nominated actually because he certainly deserved it.”

SOURCE

Still no news or pics :cry2:.

Naomi Watts Blasts The Academy Awards

NAOMI Watts has blasted the Academy Awards for snubbing her J Edgar leading man Leonardo DiCaprio.

The Aussie beauty says she is staggered Titanic actor Leo is not among the Best Actor nominees for this month’s Academy Awards following his stirring performance as disgraced FBI boss J Edgar Hoover.

“I think he did an incredible job and it was a brilliant performance,” says Naomi. “I was quite shocked he wasn’t nominated actually because he certainly deserved it.”

SOURCE

Still no news or pics :cry2: .

Thanks Nanda. Props to Naomi for speaking up for Leo - love her! I was kinda disappointed when Russell Crowe tweeted his disappointment over Ryan G. not getting an Oscar nom. but he said nothing about Leo (maybe he hasn't seen J Edgar yet??)

Sic

Good to see you ; ByPrincess had told us you were off on a secret holiday with Leo :)

Thanks for Django fan poster.

Pink Couture

Thanks for stopping by and posting information about siggi notifications :)

Nanda

Thanks for comments from Naomi, Go Naomi !!!! :clap:

Solange

I, also, noticed Russell's tweet about Ryan, so I checked to see when J Edgar was released in Australia, and it wasn't to Jan 26th two days after Oscar nominations were announced, so I suppose we can forgive Russell for not mentioning Leo :p

LOLLL Tweet from "The most interesting man in the world" From the Dos Equis guy. Don't know if you are all aware of his commercials, but he is depicted as the most interesting man in the world! :laugh:

He only watched Inception one time. And understood it completely.

It was also RT'ed by Kevin Connally ;)

I love kevins tweets :rofl:

https://twitter.com/#!/kevconzzz

I want my siggi back! :/ But tks anyway girls! :)

Tks girls for comments from Naomi...finally a sensible person! ;)

Tarantino,I'm sorry for saying that...but I will only have eyes for my Leo! My yummy villain! :p

In this pic below we can see the moment when Leo looked at us (girls from Bellazon) and thought himself..."Who's that girl?" And of course he was staring at me! LOL Kidding girls.... :laugh:

He has a lot of beautiful women to admire here! ;)

2b5me1.jpg

We are being watched??? I mean, they've been reading each crazy comments I wrote???? Why nobody told me???? At least to pretend that I can act normal. :laugh:

OMG What if they send me one of those psychological tests to see if I'm sanely qualified to write in this thread. You know very well that I'm NOT...

I never approve those tests. All results always say Crazy, Crazy, Crazy... post-51835-0-1446082267-51785_thumb.gif

See Pami the problems that I get to defend you :rofl:

We are being watched??? I mean, they've been reading each crazy comments I wrote???? Why nobody told me???? At least to pretend that I can act normal. :laugh:

OMG What if they send me one of those psychological tests to see if I'm sanely qualified to write in this thread. You know very well that I'm NOT...

I never approve those tests. All results always say Crazy, Crazy, Crazy... post-52646-0-1446082268-72959_thumb.gif

See Pami the problems that I get to defend you :rofl:

You are not the only one my friend.... :laugh: