Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Titanic 3D pre screenings Valentine Day ; I wish I had known about this :cry:

By Sean O’Connell

Hollywoodnews.com: A ton of Titanic fans would like their heart to go on, but they'll need Paramount’s servers to step up their game before the Feb. 14 preview screenings of James Cameron's Oscar-winning masterpiece.

According to a release, Titanic

Oxford...

I want Candie to be my worst nightmare.....dont you? :drool: :laugh:

For the first time I will be in love with a villain... :whistle:

Tks for Leo tweets....loved the new coffee project! It shows how committed is Leo. :)

thanks ox and kat for charity coffee news, very nice.

Leo tweeted twice in one day haha, :rofl: that's really impressive! shine.

ox: Also thanks for the Django set pics, just looking at that set and I'am already anxious to see Leo starting to shoot and I can't wait to see his oufit and the look of his hair and if he will have a big beard or not, I hope so...

Daydreaming

Thanks for Nikki tweets :)

As to Leo /Superbowl , I have noticed several people in Indy tweeting they heard Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling, Leo were due in town, but it might just be people spreading false gossip.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see .

I never knew Leo liked football? Or for me American football because I consider football that one you have to use your foot, I prefer soccer like you call so much more, no offense to your football. :p But I really don't get that thing of men grabbing each other. :laugh:

thanks for the tweet daydreaming. I just wonder that possibly mean Leo will be back in US on weekend, maybe he's done with Gatsby shoot in time to be in US again soon, I hope so.

Thanks Barbie for the compliment on my set. I like your avi too!! Also thanks for the vid, I like his hair like that as well! :)

Yes, In addition to finding it perculiar that he'd be in Indi .. I also thought it odd he'd hold a super bowl party as I heard him say in an interview he's not into football. Though the Super Bowl is a huge deal many who are not even fans of the sport still tune in to wtach the big game. I guess we shall see what ensues :)

Thanks Barbie for the compliment on my set and thanks for the vid, I also like his hair like that :)

Yes, In addition to finding it perculiar that he'd be in Indi .. I also thought it odd he'd hold a super bowl party as I heard him say in an interview he's not into football. Though the Super Bowl is a huge deal many who are not even fans of the sport still tune in to wtach the big game. I guess we shall see what ensues :)

Me too...I could see him going to the Super Bowl just because there's so many events, but I can't see him "hosting" a party....that's something Kim Khardashian does.

Sydney's rain stops Baz Luhrmann filming Great Gatsby scenes with Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan

A spy on set admits the race is on to bag the scene given DiCaprio, Maguire, Mulligan and Joel Edgerton are all expected overseas for various other projects.

DiCaprio will head to the set for Quentin Tarantino's upcoming western Django Unchained while Mulligan is due in New York to begin shooting Joel and Ethan Coen's Inside Llewyn Davis.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/p...l-1226261273374

Wijn

Thanks for latest Sydney /Gatsby article :

According to the article they have two weeks of scenes left to film plus they are getting more delayed by rain , which means Leo will be there even longer !

So we know for sure that Leo won't be heading to the Superbowl or Vegas anytime soon

I see they are hoping to be able to do some filming this weekend if the weather improves, I sure hope it does .

Also, if they have another week or more of filming to do there, it would seem that Leo will have little down time before he heads to Django set.

Barbie

Thanks for video clip; I like his hair ,too :)

Fash

Ditto regarding your avi/sigg; love them :)

Thanks girls for all news, pics, tweets and videos :hug:.

I loved the pics with Steve Carrel... he's such a nice guy, so funny and seems so humble.

I expected Leo to attend the Super Bowl (would be weird... Tom Brady :whistle:)... but I want pics, so it doesn't matter :p. I love soccer, but I also love football... after I started watching I began to understand the sport, and I have to say it's fun.

At this point it's pretty obvious that I'll be rooting for the Giants :whistle::laugh:.

Oxford...

I watched "The Artist"... and I have to say that I liked, actually :blush:. The movie has a beautiful story. But I also must admit that Jean Dujardin is good, but not so well to deserve all these awards, I have not seen it all. I'll agree with Pami and say that Uggy is the best actor in the film... that scene of the fire is awesome :laugh:.

IMHO, the most beautiful movie (among those in the running for Best Picture) is "War Horse"... I cried like no tomorrow :cry2:, the last time I remember crying so much watching a movie was in 2005, watching "Million Dollar Baby" :laugh:. The main actor is weak (but it's his first movie, so I thought until he's very well)... and the horse, as well as Uggy, is a great actor :laugh:.